What's new

Discussion Time to clear some things up about MW3.

• Thread starter Daley
  • Start date
  • Views 872
D

Daley

Reaction score
Sin$
I see it a lot, and I'm going through it as well. You can't access the MW3 servers? Me too! Well basically, it is just due to old accounts (I believe). Now, I don't know if this is just me, but I've got a really old account that goes a few years back, and for some reason it still doesn't work. My best bet would be to downgrade if you can to and older version, and find a way online.

Sounds crazy but that is the only solution I reckon. I haven't seen it done yet, but all the people that are saying it's due to old accounts, are probably right. I just think it's ironic how everyone who has old accounts can play. Doesn't make sense to me.

Anyways, try downgrading or finding a super old account that goes years and years back. Best shot I'd say :smile:

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Huh? The servers have been removed, doesn't matter how old the accounts are.

Atarika

Atarika

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see it a lot, and I'm going through it as well. You can't access the MW3 servers? Me too! Well basically, it is just due to old accounts (I believe). Now, I don't know if this is just me, but I've got a really old account that goes a few years back, and for some reason it still doesn't work. My best bet would be to downgrade if you can to and older version, and find a way online.

Sounds crazy but that is the only solution I reckon. I haven't seen it done yet, but all the people that are saying it's due to old accounts, are probably right. I just think it's ironic how everyone who has old accounts can play. Doesn't make sense to me.

Anyways, try downgrading or finding a super old account that goes years and years back. Best shot I'd say :smile:

All Great things come to an End at some point. MW3 is one of my favorite cods ever made. But like the older ones, its time to move to greener pastures.

Top Bottom
Login
Register