• Thread starter Evaldas Tervilys
  • Start date
  • Views 935
Evaldas Tervilys

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
First hello everyone and I want to warning you my personal language is not English so my grammar is pretty bad :smile: ,so let's go to the point I want create tread where everyone can share he's got armor and what time he spend total playing I spend 60h playing from next day after game was released,I am level 25 and I never got any exotic weapon or armor I am just unlucky I only have 3 legendary weapons :frown: so guys if you don't understand what I am trying to say just post your level, gear and spend time thanks for reading (sorry for that many mistakes dont hate me)

criminal akademiks

criminal akademiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think OP meant literally write your stats. Not link your profile. On that note...

Level 26 Titan, 29 hours played, got exotic chest and legendary arms and helmet. No legendary weapons yet :frown:

Diamond

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Mr. Nice Guy Services Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Level 26 Warlock, full legendary gear, exotic auto rifle (Suros), legendary rockets, rare sniper/fusion/shotty, 2 days 5 hours played

ayy

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 87 hours played, been playing since the 22nd and I've gotten 4 exotics none are armor, level 27 would be 28 if I had shards but yeah, the game hates me..

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a ton of time played but a lot of it was me afk leeching off the loot cave lol. I had gone through a number of legendaries/exotics, didnt keep count

fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ywhd5Af.jpg

Tried the weekly nightfall earlier this morning with a buddy and a guy he knows. Which didn't work out. Anyways after a long day of doing work I figured I would go for it solo to at least get the vanguard rep. Beat it and got this sweet baby.
IADPfvR.jpg

Last edited:
X

XvXkellettXvX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think OP meant literally write your stats. Not link your profile. On that note...

Level 26 Titan, 29 hours played, got exotic chest and legendary arms and helmet. No legendary weapons yet :frown:
yea but you can get all of that from my profile....

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
Just coming up on 100 hours.
Level 26 and 13.
4 exotics and multiple legendaries.

F**k I need some more sleep. :sleep:

Top Bottom
Login
Register