What's new

Discussion Time left

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
But keep in mind the east coast US gets the release first. It doesn't matter what your clock says, it matters what my clock says, as I'm on the east coast US. :tt2: So with that in mind, 19:14:22:00
Yea but Australia is ahead of everyone so we get it first I think idk 19 days 2 hours 35 mins and 20 sec

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea but Australia is ahead of everyone so we get it first I think idk 19 days 2 hours 35 mins and 20 sec

I know you guys are ahead of the US. Check your release date in Australia, it should be 11/9, not 11/8. Every Call of Duty prior to MW3 has been released to the east coast US first, then followed the time line around the world. I've gone to each midnight launch, come home, and had almost nobody to play with online because most of the world didn't have it yet. I may be wrong for MW3, but that's how it's gone in the past.

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Reaction score
Sin$
I know you guys are ahead of the US. Check your release date in Australia, it should be 11/9, not 11/8. Every Call of Duty prior to MW3 has been released to the east coast US first, then followed the time line around the world. I've gone to each midnight launch, come home, and had almost nobody to play with online because most of the world didn't have it yet. I may be wrong for MW3, but that's how it's gone in the past.
Nah it's the 8th for us eb games told me to come to midnight release

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah it's the 8th for us eb games told me to come to midnight release

Then they've changed their past practices. You know the map in the lower left of BLOPS that shows the time line and lights up all the places people are playing? When I got my copy of BLOPS at the midnight release there were only a few lights lit up on the map on the east coast, and I had a hard time finding a match. No where else on the planet was lit up, meaning east coast US got it first. After a few hours, the west coast US lit up, and after 12 hours Europe started to light up. I hope you're right that you guys get it first this time. It's crap that in years past there have been different release dates. If the release date it 11/8, then make it 11/8 starting on 11/8, not 11/8 starting halfway through 11/8. Anyway, good luck, I'm still not convinced that Australia will get it first, but hopefully I'm wrong.

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Reaction score
Sin$
Then they've changed their past practices. You know the map in the lower left of BLOPS that shows the time line and lights up all the places people are playing? When I got my copy of BLOPS at the midnight release there were only a few lights lit up on the map on the east coast, and I had a hard time finding a match. No where else on the planet was lit up, meaning east coast US got it first. After a few hours, the west coast US lit up, and after 12 hours Europe started to light up. I hope you're right that you guys get it first this time. It's crap that in years past there have been different release dates. If the release date it 11/8, then make it 11/8 starting on 11/8, not 11/8 starting halfway through 11/8. Anyway, good luck, I'm still not convinced that Australia will get it first, but hopefully I'm wrong.
Yea I hope they don't change the date because I went on black ops on midnight release and i kept finding a red bar game :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register