What's new

Thy Biggest Fail Apple has ever done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Material

Reaction score
This here is the biggest fail apple has come across on.

Yes this is real.

No this isn't photoshoped.

There is no app on Apple or any jailbroken apps to make the screen like that.

It is disabled for 21,000,000 mins. Now can someone tell me who the hell has the time to mess my iPod up like that? I blame my brother or little cousin. :biggrin:

Flying Taco

Contributor
Reaction score
Haha, have fun being locked out for 40 years. Cause that iPod/iPhone will surely still be the leader in technology then. :lol:

Flying Taco

Contributor
Reaction score
You do know you dont have to send it to Apple or whatever. All you have to do is a force restore and it should go away.

Just hold the power and home button for 10 seconds, release the power button and wait 5 seconds, then hook it up to your computer, and restore it with iTunes to your current firmware or a newer firmware.

Reaction score
yeah if u really need help go on youtube and search tysiphonehelp he had the same problem he had a recent video showing how to fix it

Toxic Donkey

Old Timer
Reaction score
IT happened to me when i used a bad program to jailbreka my touch instead of the official normal one

leafcatcher92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
u put a passcode on ur ipod touch and then keep getting it wrong on purpose i think not positive though
Yeah, but once you reach a certain interval, it multiplies the disable time by two. That means he had to have waited twenty years, which obviously isn't possible.

Faffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dunno a bigger fail i think is for an old apple computer troubleshooting problem was to drop it from 3 feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom