Solved Thundercats

• Thread starter dont really know
  • Start date
  • Views 3,629
D

dont really know

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to use thundercats its supposed let you change the map that was voted for when searching.

L

loma101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how to use thundercats its supposed let you change the map that was voted for when searching.

It doesn't let you change the map. It just lets you restart the search. Here's how:

1: Press "Y", set network to local.
2: Turn on a second controller, and press "A".
3: When asked if you want to choose a profile or use a temporary profile, select temporary profile.
4: You cannot be party leader when doing this. You must have someone invite you and then accept the invite.
5: When you get to the map selection, and you get a map you and your friends don't want, simply select "Yes", and it will restart the search.
6: Repeat.

Upvote 0
ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
4: You cannot be party leader when doing this. You must have someone invite you and then accept the invite.
It's actually just as easy to do it by yourself, no need for an invite or anything, just navigate through the menus in the brief time after you open/close your guide like you would to go join someone. And you forgot to mention that when clicking 'Yes', you do so with the primary controller, not the controller you used to select the temporary profile.

Also, that glitch has been around since Halo 3, no idea what this 'thundercats' thing is he's talking about, since it's in 'modding' I assume he thinks there's some program that can magically do it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
L

loma101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's actually just as easy to do it by yourself, no need for an invite or anything, just navigate through the menus in the brief time after you open/close your guide like you would to go join someone. And you forgot to mention that when clicking 'Yes', you do so with the primary controller, not the controller you used to select the temporary profile.

Also, that glitch has been around since Halo 3, no idea what this 'thundercats' thing is he's talking about, since it's in 'modding' I assume he thinks there's some program that can magically do it.

You're right, it didn't occur to me that you could actually be leader. Also, 'thundercat' is what its being called now.

Upvote 0
ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, I'm just glad people don't say I'm using a hacking program to restart the search anymore, they recognize it, much different than last year. I still like doing it in h3 the best, since doing it in-game makes your name change to one of the random names it gives to temp profiles (instead of just flashing off for a brief moment like in reach).

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register