Discussion thread on bungie

• Thread starter Ace of Stars
  • Start date
  • Views 643
A

Ace of Stars

Reaction score
Sin$
im not too sure if this thread goes here but anyways, there is a thread in the halo 3 fourms on bungie and it involves anthony, twiggy, etc. Many people are asking and arguing about why he isnt banned. I myself would have modded halo 3 by now along with the rest of the community but my Mac is preventing me from doing so.
Anyways, heres the link: Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

-I was reading the comments and some of these people have no clue what they're talknig about. Some one needs to shut them up<_<

S

sixworkss

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You need more programs than the ones your mac prevents you from using to mod H3..

A

Ace of Stars

Reaction score
Sin$
well i modded halo 2 and i have the programs saved to my favorites but there is no point in doing that.

-read page 4 of the thread, its quite funny

Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
People argue about everything on Bungie.

A

Ace of Stars

Reaction score
Sin$
i know but this one caught my eye 'cause half the people dont even know who Anthony and Shade are and they are making complete fools of themselves

F

FATAL 213

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its just a game..thats all its not on matchmaking :biggrin:
and the mods are not gonna go and kill someone or hurt anyone its FUN.

B

Brigade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see what the big problem is..If their not using mods in MM then why ban them?

B

Brigade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxPlayer said:
It leads to MM.
They have been modding for a long time and so far it hasn't come to the point(that we know of)where modding has been used in MM

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
people are pissed because even forge mods and screenshots ad films break the Xbox LIVE ToS... so according to that they should be banned, but they arent, yet others have been banned, its sorta a double standard

B

Brigade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion if their not modding in MM then it should be fine.But if 1 person gets banned for modding in custom then everyone should.Its not fair for the people who do get banned

L

loveandhatejw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion if their not modding in MM then it should be fine

Screen shot modding is the lowest of low, it serves no purpose but childish jokes.

X

XboxPlayer

Se7en Sinner
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Blind Fire said:
They have been modding for a long time and so far it hasn't come to the point(that we know of)where modding has been used in MM
It will lead to MM, It hasn't yet, know why ? Only a few can resign. Once idiots can resign MM modding will boom.

B

Brigade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats why alot of people can't resign if they release it idiots will get it

J

Jay

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Bungie will start caring about it a lot more once it starts getting into MM... That's all I have to say.

S

Shishka

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
bungie actually doesn't care about forge modders!
only the ones that make themselves better then the other players, but remember,
cheating is auto detected even in custom games so be careful on what your doing.
and don't upload modded content in your file share even tho you are not the modder of that content you will still get banned.
and you will get banned because of that reason because you are spreading the modded content thru halo 3.

Top Bottom
Login
Register