VirtusGraphics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made a thread design (an ad of sorts) for a bot I made

Grafik-thread-v1.png

natalake

natalake

Reaction score
Why are you looking for designs on various forums? I mean, everyone has different tastes. And the chance that they will coincide is very small. You could at least give us some frame of reference. Please tell me what you like. Otherwise, I'll make this logo, and you do not like it, it turns out all my work is done for nothing. In fact, I know how to learn design. I originally took the advice of these guys. I think it's a great way to get into this field. And with these skills, you can get a steady, well-paying job in the blink of an eye. For me, this is a great way to earn money. It's what I've always been looking for. Good luck.fv

Last edited:
hattjons

hattjons

Reaction score
I've been paying for an Adobe Photoshop subscription for about a year. I'm a professional photographer, so I need a good tool to process photos and create quality content. I think making free access for all users is not a good idea. Adobe Photoshop is a premium program unnecessary for ordinary social media users who want to process a photo for their profile. Besides this app, I also use some services to create grids and collages. There are a lot of cool templates and processing tools at https://create.vista.com/features/photo-grid/.

Top Bottom
Login
Register