What's new

Discussion Thoughts on the shopping carts?

• Thread starter Slim Shady
  • Start date
  • Views 257
S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
i think epic did a great job with it. it definitely has added some more fun into the game and have seen some great clips already. so if you have managed to try it without someone killing you what does everyone think of it?.

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
I had a quick go of them this morning, definitely a lot of fun. I'm seeing a lot of entertaining clips with these, can't wait to see what else people do with them. I'm really tempted to build some kind of race track, or even a racing LTM would be a bit of fun.

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
I had a quick go of them this morning, definitely a lot of fun. I'm seeing a lot of entertaining clips with these, can't wait to see what else people do with them. I'm really tempted to build some kind of race track, or even a racing LTM would be a bit of fun.
lol i build a somewhat massive ramp with like a ramp going down. lets just say i tried changing positions in the cart while in mid air and died. :roflmao:

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
lol i build a somewhat massive ramp with like a ramp going down. lets just say i tried changing positions in the cart while in mid air and died. :roflmao:
I have yet to build a massive ramp, only got to use the trolleys once so far. I'll definitely put that on my to-do list. :roflmao:

W

Wavy

I like to stream on Twitch
Retired
Reaction score
It's awesome. People were complaining thinking it would be OP just like the Jetpack addition. But it actually makes things worse for you as an easy target. I like it though. Makes the game fun!

Top Bottom