What's new

Discussion Thoughts on the New Maps?

Darkular

Darkular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Who's downloaded the new maps? What do u guys think about being charged a 2nd time for dlc? I made a little video with some dlc gameplay!

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded the map pack but whenever i start a DLC map i get an error.. very frustrating.. and i think the maps are way too expensive btw but i still want to play it.. but i can't lol terrible service

C

Credit 00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They work fine for me though it's difficult to find any game to join here in Australia. Also, I got nothing decent on the 10 supply drops, just cammos and emblems that didn't contribute to any new weapons. In short, it's not worth the $20 it costs here, the maps are the same as you'd remember them back in the day. Creek is still fun though plenty of camping, broadcast is still fun though again there's too many campers around "b". This will split the community again,,,, good one activag

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no way I am going to pay for these 4 maps. It just feels like a not worth it money grab... Everyone should gets these, considering it is a re-released DLC map pack... At the very least IW season pass owners should get it.

M0B5TA

M0B5TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no way I am going to pay for these 4 maps. It just feels like a not worth it money grab... Everyone should gets these, considering it is a re-released DLC map pack... At the very least IW season pass owners should get it.

^this because we were forced to buy IW just to play MWR but now theres 2 separate DLC's.. yea ok go fys

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
They charged you for the DLC? What ****s..

Top Bottom
Login
Register