• Start date
  • Views 776
sirwizkhalifa

sirwizkhalifa

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't know about these Play Station hackers then look it up then post your thoughts about it here.

I personally think these guys are very SMART lmao and if they get caught justice will be served. I also feel sorry for Sony because they are going to lose a lot of reputation.

Ryan

Ryan L

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, these hackers are really smart as you can tell, covering their tracks, obviously. I don't really feel sorry for Sony, they've brought it on themselves after the whole GeoHot situation which raged certain hacking groups such as Anonymous which made them attack Sony. Surely, they would have learnt their lesson after that, obviously not. I'm sure they'll not be suing anyone any time soon :wink:, if they do then its likely they'll be attacked once again.

M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Sony deserves everything that comes to them they handled the whole situation wrong.

B

FeeneyDaBoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If they get attacked again I reckon it would be worse and the wouldn't just DDoS attack them they could and probably would just shut down servers and delete information of things I don't know how it all works but will be worse.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda wish these "hackers" would cause a firesale. That'd be pretty insane if they could, then we need bruce willis to save us all.

I dont think Sony ever expected this to happen for suing one person in the community. Since we do not know who these people are its gotta one of the most organized groups I ever heard of since they are able to keep there mouths shut. I respect these people more than Anonymous becuase they didnt want any e-fame unlike Anonymous which shows a lot. There not doing it for e-fame but for a point that we do not know yet.

M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda wish these "hackers" would cause a firesale. That'd be pretty insane if they could, then we need bruce willis to save us all.

I dont think Sony ever expected this to happen for suing one person in the community. Since we do not know who these people are its gotta one of the most organized groups I ever heard of since they are able to keep there mouths shut. I respect these people more than Anonymous becuase they didnt want any e-fame unlike Anonymous which shows a lot. There not doing it for e-fame but for a point that we do not know yet.

Are you serious?

They stole cc info fs!
They dont want fame because the don't want to get caught they dumped 70million accounts of information and you respect that?
What has anon done? Nothing wrong.

Mikey

Mikey

Experienced Member
Bright Idea Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you serious?

They stole cc info fs!
They dont want fame because the don't want to get caught they dumped 70million accounts of information and you respect that?
Yea, I do respect that. Not knowing who f***ed over a big time company like Sony is amazing. And yea im a 360 fanboy and if this happen to M$ I would be angry as s*** but I'd still have to respect them since they were able to stop big time companies without being noticed or having any members leaking out any info on what there doing/going to do.

As of now the Pride has not yet gotten to them and too much is the downfall of most people/groups. I really hope they dont get caught or get to much pride and make a fool out of themselves and me since im supporting them.

M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, I do respect that. Not knowing who f***ed over a big time company like Sony is amazing. And yea im a 360 fanboy and if this happen to M$ I would be angry as s*** but I'd still have to respect them since they were able to stop big time companies without being noticed or having any members leaking out any info on what there doing/going to do.

As of now the Pride has not yet gotten to them and too much is the downfall of most people/groups. I really hope they dont get caught or get to much pride and make a fool out of themselves and me since im supporting them.

So in other words you respect someone who just stole in innocent people CC's and other information. Anon could do that any day of the weak infact they have done much worse to paypal and American express.

Vel

Vel

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Source WITHIN anonymous? Anyone can be anonymous, you can't really have an inside source that can know anything more than anyone else.

Wiz

Wiz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, obviously we have a hacker in the US..hes hacking all your accounts, snatching your info up, trying to cause debt so ya'll need to hide your cc, hide your info and hide your ID cause they hackin' everyone out there.

O

ollie0987

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Theft of 77 million users this is going to cost sony millions

D

dylanf23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know what the rebug cfw does? you put in ANY cc number and then you can buy stuff... it was released a few weeks ago... y do u think the dev servers r down? it runs off the dev servers

xILemonHeadIx

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you serious?

They stole cc info fs!
They didn't steel CC info. It is possible that they did but Sony doubts that they did.

SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think if anyone other that a big group like anonymous says they did this no one will believe them.I don't think that the hackers would have taken cc or account info, they most likely had access to other things on there server like the new model of ps3 or any other fun stuff.

Top Bottom
Login
Register