• Start date
  • Views 1,030
Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
Since I'm too lazy to write a paragraph on my thoughts of the game I am going to make it short and sweet.
-The games multiplayer is fun but ways to join your friends needs work.
-The game is very diverse when it comes to hunting monsters and obtaining new armor sets
-Hunts are sometimes very difficult and can be rewarding when you beat them
-The weapon variety is very well done and offers quite a few options when approaching bosses
-No microtransactions that allow you to get in game currency (HUGE THING TO ME)
-Very pretty game, stunning visuals and frame rate holds up pretty well in some fights though when two large monsters show up you can notice a significant drop in FPS
-Hunts with friends can be fun and the monsters scale off of the amount of players in a session, which makes the hunt even more fun so there isn't an imbalance
What are your thoughts so far on Monster Hunter: World?

Cpt Charisma

Cpt Charisma

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got over 200 hours in it already. Broke Hunter rank and soloed tempered kirin. I've played this series since it came out on ps2. Love this game challenging at times but you learn and get better.

T

treccl

Reaction score
Sin$
It ripped me off of GTA and Destiny 2 so I fux with it. Any glitches yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Havox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Japanese to english audio was not added 100% When i play RPGs i expect a nice dialog to hear not 4 words that they convwrted over. The system of gathering materials and just ranking up the same weapons is awful. I hate that so much. I know it is part of the series tho. The combat system os not the best either. Over all i played 6 hours of this game. Them refunded the money to my paypal at the 7th hour. The game is beautiful, but thats all it is. 5/10 Gameplay
5/10 Audio
10/10 Graphics
6/10 Crafting system

Top Bottom
Login
Register