What's new

Discussion Thoughts on Microsofts will to patch?

K

Kimp215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What does everyone think about how on feb 5 IW sent a patch over to microsoft and nothing has been done with it? ( this come straight from IW website) do you think Microsoft is just being lazy and not doing anything? or do they have one large patch that will correct many mistakes? idea's or thoughts?

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they are trying to get as much as possible on to one patch right now so they don't have to deal with everyone glitching anymore.

K

Kimp215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PrfctionIsFlawd said:
I think they are trying to get as much as possible on to one patch right now so they don't have to deal with everyone glitching anymore.

yes it is understandable. but have you checked the glitching section? already there is another way to do the carepackage glitch someone found. it seems like there is no end insight.:thumbdown:

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They won't get their hands on the new one for a while if people don't spread it.

K

Kimp215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xCODxKing said:
there is no source that ia what i think and hope :thumbup:

right on. yeah i hope they get everything fixed up here. i mean its getting very absurd with everyone doing it and not being able to play. i hope they have all the bugs fixed so when the new maps get released were all on the same page for gameplay.

X

XovreS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The other thing is Microsoft doesn't push out patches and hotfixes on release days, high traffic days, so on so forth. It's bad drain on their servers and effects the performance service wide, not just on MW2. Things like this need to be scheduled accordingly. Be patient, my children, it'll come.

K

Kimp215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah im not to worried about it. i mean with the servers they way they are already. slow and unreliable. they would have to do it overnight. or during mid day.

X

XovreS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kimp215 said:
yeah im not to worried about it. i mean with the servers they way they are already. slow and unreliable. they would have to do it overnight. or during mid day.
It's usually an early morning push on a projected low traffic day. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Valentine's day release.

K

Kimp215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XovreS said:
It's usually an early morning push on a projected low traffic day. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Valentine's day release.

yeah but do you think valentines day will be a projected low traffic day? i mean a sunday?

X

XovreS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kimp215 said:
yeah but do you think valentines day will be a projected low traffic day? i mean a sunday?
I do. It's one of those days where many people are dragged away for church(by parents), dragged away for the day itself(by women...sometimes men) and a lot of winter activities are more likely on Sundays(e.g. hockey, snowmobiling, skiing, snowboarding, etc.). If anything else I'd be watching for an early in the week update, Mondays or Tuesdays for instance.

Top Bottom
Login
Register