Solved Thoughts on Master At Arms?

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I know how alike it is to Gun Game on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 but I don't mind that. I find this game mode fun, and a lot more relaxed than other gamemode's on Gears of War. Until I played this, I didn't even realise there was so many weapons on the game.

What's your thoughts?

Advent

Advent

One for All
Donator Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I know how alike it is to Gun Game on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 but I don't mind that. I find this game mode fun, and a lot more relaxed than other gamemode's on Gears of War. Until I played this, I didn't even realise there was so many weapons on the game.

What's your thoughts?
It is fun but hectic as hell

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Fun, fast paced, keeps you on your toes and (As Advent Advent stated) hectic as hell. Very nice addition to the playlists. I've personally gotten better with being forced to use weapons I normally don't care for.

Marc iz clutch

Marc iz clutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like how you cant melee. If only they could apply that to all game modes, then i would like this game so much better!

trainee1

trainee1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think it sucks arse its to laggy and the host never seems to ****ing die and i shoot through more people than i can actually kill on it ,my internet sucks i know,for me its like playing against 8 people with god mode ,this is not fun.

Mitsuru Kirijo

Mitsuru Kirijo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't like gun game in Call of Duty and I don't like gun game in Gears. Do you know how hard it is to get a kill with a cleaver?

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
i feel like with the join in progress you always get screwed. if your not there from the start. your ****ed. its like the last 5 kills and you have the lancer. an its like i just joined. wtf.

flesh

flesh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Love the new skins, hate blooddrive and the new game mode, love the other two maps.

telefonmann

telefonmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
melee kills dont count though.. u stay at the same level.

i dont like this gamemode that much.. its just too hectic for me

M

mnaltner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At least they're trying... Yeah its a little hectic... But once u start a complete game its fun... I wish they would stop copying cod though and just bring back what worked

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure we all agree then, that it's hectic. At least it's something new to play though. :smile:

I

ilinfinityil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At least they're trying... Yeah its a little hectic... But once u start a complete game its fun... I wish they would stop copying cod though and just bring back what worked
hey, since you think gun game was created by CoD, you should go back to it.

D

Defeat

Baka
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've yet to play the game mode but it doesn't even sound appealing enough to make me want to get on and play it. I'd rather just look at the case of the game and wonder when would be a good time to put the game back into my Xbox.

M

mnaltner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
didnt say CoD created it.. but everyone knows of it from CoD.. just saying it seems like they're taking a lot of aspects from CoD and incorporating it to gears
hey, since you think gun game was created by CoD, you should go back to it.

Kreatiive

Kreatiive

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's fun for a few games and then gets old. they could've come up with something completely fresh. I think they got lazy on this one

Top Bottom
Login
Register