Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
As you all know, Forza Horizon 2's demo was released. I was wondering what you guys think of it?
I was watching my brother play it, so I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but it looks like it is going to be a great game. I loved Horizon and I am looking forward to playing the second one.

Night

Night

Retired Unofficial Article Riter
Reaction score
Sin$
After watching my roommate play it and playing a bit myself it's meh, but to be fair I've never cared for racing games anyways

Mafia0G

Mafia0G

Or Nah
Mythical Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking very good. I am still debating weather to get the ultimate edition or not

x S132T0NE x

x S132T0NE x

Flat Gallop!
Reaction score
Sin$
I Was watching my Grandpa play it , he didin't let me play, look good tho .

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Played it for an hour or so last night. Probably going to play some more tonight if I can get myself off Destiny. However, I was a big fan of the first one and this second was is going to be even better. The handling is a tad nicer and I just like going off road and drifting around buildings. The full game is going to be a lot of fun.

Swarm

Swarm

"Hate Us Cus They Ain't Us"
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still deciding if I will buy preorder it... I played the demo for horizon 2 and I played the beta for the crew and I enjoyed them both but I've been waiting for The Crew and Forza Horizon 2 to be released so I'm trying to choose(it's a tough choice in my opinion)

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
If you liked the first one, you'll love this one.

ApexDesigns7S

ApexDesigns7S

10-24-13
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm debating on getting a Xbox One for it as well as a few other games.

NotJordon

NotJordon

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me that thinks the cars dont look good at all? too me they all look sh*tty.

Mustached

Mustached

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks like it will have a similar premise to NFS: Rivals, but won't be as fun.

Mymzy

Mymzy

Patience Is Key
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully a iso for this will come out soon so I can play it on my rgh.

Inxlinx

Inxlinx

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm loving the demo. I pre-ordered to get the Day One edition. I'm loving the graphics and the gameplay feels improved compared to the first one, and that could be because of the use of the FM5 engine. And the online free roam also feels like a nice feature.

SurF

SurF

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have an xbone yet, but I was a huge fan of the first one. Judging from gameplay videos, it looks just as fun or even better in most aspects.

Hitman1337

Hitman1337

Skyline R34
Services Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Totally worth it, With the handling of horizon, but the tweaking with cars like in the motorsport series its a great game, and now we can actually rally cross and offroad with the new layouts of map and such. I can't wait to drift and have fun with my buds. Tandems anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register