What's new

Discussion thoughts on destiny 2?

Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
Trash game from a company I used to respect.

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not getting it... I was on the fence but the beta made me say **** it. Crucible went from 6v6 to 4v4.. Self-Res doesn't exist anymore for the Warlock.. The Titan Smash is roaming.. and oh wait here's the best part, I can wait and get all of the content for $60 instead of $120+
4v4 is so much better than 6v6, much less chaos and bs.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I will wait for the full Release and let people play for a week or two then decide. Just from the Beta Opinion I wont buy.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The gameplay feels and looks a lot like Halo 3. Idk if I like the changes or not yet, but in the limited beta the game has definitely been fun in the 2-3 hours I've played in PvP. No self-res and roaming fist of havoc in the beta as claims that the game will be bad or not worth the money are pretty weak though. Destiny 1 was one of those games where people would play 500 hours and say it wasn't worth $60 though, so I'm not surprised, even this early.

fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a little over two hours with the beta. From what I played, I really enjoyed it. Still not sure if Im going to spring for the $100 version on the dashboard. I think Im just going to get the base game though and buy the dlc at a later date if Im still interested or havent moved over to pc by then.

Saturn Six

Saturn Six

Reaction score
Sin$
i pre-ordered Destiny 2 but i feel a little hestitant i will be shafted by activision/bungie tactics, but i do like coop play and not crucible. which why i ordered the game without the season pass or whatever its called now and then ill take it from there.

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
I was on the fence with getting Destiny 2, so I was relying on the beta to help me make my decision on getting the game or not. Simply put, I found the beta to be incredibly off-putting and I ultimately cancelled my preorder. Which saddens me since I put so much time and money in the first game. :unsure:

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was on the fence with getting Destiny 2, so I was relying on the beta to help me make my decision on getting the game or not. Simply put, I found the beta to be incredibly off-putting and I ultimately cancelled my preorder. Which saddens me since I put so much time and money in the first game. :unsure:
I didn't really like the first one and the beta of Destiny 2 but maybe I will buy.

Edward15883

Edward15883

Reaction score
Sin$
This will be my opinion on the beta. It's boring, and it really isn't that different from the first game, the gameplay is almost exactly the same, yes some different ui things, some new moves, but essentially the same. The gameplay is good, but the story is boring, it never it isn't meaningful at all to play.

This is just my opinion

Top Bottom
Login
Register