Reaction score
Sin$
hopefully not like 1 where it repeats over and over

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to get hyped for it, but then I quickly remember how bad the first game's launch went and how there's still content in the its E3 demo that isn't in the final game. :shifty:

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Just looking forward to it.
Down to get in on that beta as well.
Hopefully I can find a glitch as I did on the first part. :x3:

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to get hyped for it, but then I quickly remember how bad the first game's launch went and how there's still content in the its E3 demo that isn't in the final game. :shifty:
EDIT: Right, the first game. Yeah, because the story was entirely changed since Joe Staten left the company.

Last edited:
DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
i just hope it not like Destiny 1

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
The different supers are good, gun tweaking wasn't bad. Graphically it looks like destiny which is no different to any other sequel to all other franchises.

Heavy weapons feel like crap. They are underwhelming and almost feel pointless. This game will have lots of repetition but hopefully they keep content updates fresh and frequent.

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems as if there isn't much for PvE players, no roaming, one mission, one strike, and no central HUB like the tower in D1. So far, this feels underwhelming.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There was plenty more in the first beta.
The social space will be available for the last hour of the beta. I do agree that a couple more maps throughout the course of the beta would be nice.

CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
TBH the beta is extremely small, no social space to go to unlike the first destiny, but definitely fun.

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The social space will be available for the last hour of the beta. I do agree that a couple more maps throughout the course of the beta would be nice.
Only the last hour? Geez, and at least D1 had a free-roam option to screw around in.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems as if there isn't much for PvE players, no roaming, one mission, one strike, and no central HUB like the tower in D1. So far, this feels underwhelming.

There was plenty more in the first beta.
Did the Destiny 1 beta even have any PvE content available? All I remember doing was playing on first light in PvP countless games. Maybe there was the devil lair strike, but I really don't remember even if that was available. Introducing a social space would be a nice gesture, but a waste of time for a beta. We had a somewhat long story mission and a full 3-player cooperative strike. This is just as much, if not more than the 2 maps for PvP. PvE players should try out the PvP if you're underwhelmed by this free beta.

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did the Destiny 1 beta even have any PvE content available? All I remember doing was playing on first light in PvP countless games. Maybe there was the devil lair strike, but I really don't remember even if that was available. Introducing a social space would be a nice gesture, but a waste of time for a beta. We had a somewhat long story mission and a full 3-player cooperative strike. This is just as much, if not more than the 2 maps for PvP. PvE players should try out the PvP if you're underwhelmed by this free beta.
Yes there was. There were multiple missions available, free-roam, a strike, the tower, and we even got the moon to explore and play a mission on for a limited time. I'm sure PvP is good, but it there is little in PvE content in comparison to the first game. At least we could explore the Cosmodrome. Anyway, I'm going to try PvP tonight.

N

npezzer82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This may sound weird. But the single player mission the graphics and gameplay felt much different and better than destiny but multi-player look absolutely the same. Still getting it as I did like the first just hope missions are more spread out and not going through same part of map over and over.

squeekybigfoot

squeekybigfoot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The second I loaded the first mission it definitely had a next gen feel. Hyped

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not getting it... I was on the fence but the beta made me say f*** it. Crucible went from 6v6 to 4v4.. Self-Res doesn't exist anymore for the Warlock.. The Titan Smash is roaming.. and oh wait here's the best part, I can wait and get all of the content for $60 instead of $120+

Top Bottom
Login
Register