What's new

Discussion thought for modding

Cam8528

Cam8528

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was browsing in my savegame (via HxD) to see if i could find anything interesting. something caught my eye, and i couldnt stop thinking about it. im kinda stuck: what if the thing i found is bogus/unnessicary and i get flamed and yelled at, OR its realllly important/vital info and i get yelled at for "leaking" it. i am reluctant to release it, for both of those reasons.

who knows? maybe its a clue, maybe its gibberish. it caught my eye, if i release it, will it catch yours?

the big question... want me to say it? cos i dont wanna spoil everything 4 everyone... :S its up to u guys. i cant do much with it, if i tell someone who can, can they help me with it?
l88888888r

ps! i think everyone is @ school, (im home sick) if you posted, and i didn't reply, u can contact me on live because thats what im gona be doing all day!!!
gt: germankaisercam

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
When in doubt, always leak! Besides, it will eventually be found out and leaked if there's anything to it, so fire away. :thumbup:

Cam8528

Cam8528

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay... dont flame me because this really does sound really stupid..

in the beginning of the svg file, there is a string of charachters, right after the CON header. in other svg files, i noticed it wasn't there (i could be wrong)

it caught my eye as i was looking in simplyzip - the one option to unpack a file that had a password textbox in it. the string of characters had a "K<" starting it... after the < there was a random string of stuff so i assumed the K stood for Key, or something that would be a password type thing... thats pretty much it.

edit: im gona go on my xbox now. talk to me on live, or wait 4 me to get back on se7en

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure you are talking about the Model Number in CON certificates, which is completely unrelated to MW2 and is not a password.

Top Bottom
Login
Register