Discussion thought for modding

Cam8528

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was browsing in my savegame (via HxD) to see if i could find anything interesting. something caught my eye, and i couldnt stop thinking about it. im kinda stuck: what if the thing i found is bogus/unnessicary and i get flamed and yelled at, OR its realllly important/vital info and i get yelled at for "leaking" it. i am reluctant to release it, for both of those reasons.

who knows? maybe its a clue, maybe its gibberish. it caught my eye, if i release it, will it catch yours?

the big question... want me to say it? cos i dont wanna spoil everything 4 everyone... :S its up to u guys. i cant do much with it, if i tell someone who can, can they help me with it?
l88888888r

ps! i think everyone is @ school, (im home sick) if you posted, and i didn't reply, u can contact me on live because thats what im gona be doing all day!!!
gt: germankaisercam

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
When in doubt, always leak! Besides, it will eventually be found out and leaked if there's anything to it, so fire away. :thumbup:

Cam8528

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay... dont flame me because this really does sound really stupid..

in the beginning of the svg file, there is a string of charachters, right after the CON header. in other svg files, i noticed it wasn't there (i could be wrong)

it caught my eye as i was looking in simplyzip - the one option to unpack a file that had a password textbox in it. the string of characters had a "K<" starting it... after the < there was a random string of stuff so i assumed the K stood for Key, or something that would be a password type thing... thats pretty much it.

edit: im gona go on my xbox now. talk to me on live, or wait 4 me to get back on se7en

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you are talking about the Model Number in CON certificates, which is completely unrelated to MW2 and is not a password.

Top Bottom