What's new

News This weeks nightfall updated 4/07

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
So anyone have any idea as to what the next Nightfall/heroic will be?

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
So anyone have any idea as to what the next Nightfall/heroic will be?

I don't think anyone knows anymore since the last patch put the dataminers out of business.....it has been a long time since we had Phogoth so thats my guess. :unsure:

Sallos

Sallos

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think anyone knows anymore since the last patch put the dataminers out of business.....it has been a long time since we had Phogoth so thats my guess. :unsure:
We haven't had Valus Ta'aurc in a while either. Still don't want to fight him, even after his health reduction.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
We haven't had Valus Ta'aurc in a while either. Still don't want to fight him, even after his health reduction.
They reduced his health? I always hated how long it took to kill him no matter if it was a nightfall or strike or weekly. I havent done that specific strike yet since the new DLC lol.

Sallos

Sallos

Reaction score
Sin$
They reduced his health? I always hated how long it took to kill him no matter if it was a nightfall or strike or weekly. I havent done that specific strike yet since the new DLC lol.
Yeah, they reduced his health by a third a little less than a month ago since it was the least played strike and took the longest to complete. They also reduced the amount of enemies that appeared when fighting him, I believe. I haven't played it since though.

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$

He is so quick to kill now its ridiculous, in fact IMO he has health has been reduced too much. :whistle:

Yeah, they reduced his health by a third a little less than a month ago since it was the least played strike and took the longest to complete. They also reduced the amount of enemies that appeared when fighting him, I believe. I haven't played it since though.

I don't think they reduced the enemies, just his health. :unsure:

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
This weeks strike is omnigul.

Epic
Nightfall
Arc
Lightswitch
Juggler

Weekly
Heroic
Juggler

Apparently my sources were crap

Last edited:
Sayrah

Sayrah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is leaked from destinythegame on reddit:

https://m.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/34xynw/spoiler_sga_s_nightfall_for_51215/

Nightfall for next week is Sepiks prime. Still grabbing data for Weekly. NF: Devils lair

Arc burn

Lightswitch

Angry

Nightfall

Proof: http://imgur.com/kjX9BBp

Edit1: Weekly (Had to crop photo due to oversizing)

Devils lair

No burn

Heroic

Lightswitch

Proof: http://imgur.com/dlr0D8g
Aww lightswitch, my least favorite thing. I really enjoy knifing/punching enemies, but when they can one hit me, that's sadly a no-go. :thumbsdown:

Sallos

Sallos

Reaction score
Sin$
Aww lightswitch, my least favorite thing. I really enjoy knifing/punching enemies, but when they can one hit me, that's sadly a no-go. :thumbsdown:
I know right! The Titan melee is like, one of the best things about Destiny!

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just saying to anyone (I've seen a lot of you) who want a Gally that it's really not as good to have one as you think. It causes this game to lose the last shred of difficulty it has. You may think that it's something you'll only use for bosses and such, but that gun really takes over and you'll be equipping it for things that don't need it just because you can and the game will become worse to you than what it may be now. I can honestly say I regret mine dropping because it makes me lazy at the game.
He is so quick to kill now its ridiculous, in fact IMO he has health has been reduced too much. :whistle:

I don't think they reduced the enemies, just his health. :unsure:
His health should have been reduced by a fourth at most. He did take a long time to kill, but he at least felt like a actual boss fight (Even if it was a annoying one). Not so much now though. Also yeah they did reduce the enemy count by a small amount. Not too noticeable though.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
See my edit as today is omnigul. My source was crap
My datamining skills show next weeks NF will be The Shadow Thief :tongue:

For real though, we should just make this our overall NF discussion thread.

Top Bottom
Login
Register