David Ben Avram

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know it?

Assuming devils lair.

S

Sallos

Reaction score
I'm betting Omnigul. Haven't done her in a while.

X

x sumol x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Megaman stated its suppose to be the Devils liar but he didn't give much info on it

S

Sly04_NL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't we had Omnigul like 2 weeks ago? Last week the Nexus and before that Omnigul? Now Valus, leaves us with either the Archon, Sepiks Prime or Phogoth?

D

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't we had Omnigul like 2 weeks ago? Last week the Nexus and before that Omnigul? Now Valus, leaves us with either the Archon, Sepiks Prime or Phogoth?

I could be wrong, thought it was:
1. Phogoth
2. Nexus
3. Valus

I need to know this answer.......

EDIT:
3/24/2015 Summoning Pits Arc Burn Lightswitch Angry
3/31/2015 Nexus Juggler Angry Void Burn
4/7/2015 Valus Ta'aurc Lightswitch Angry Juggler

Pulled from Reddit (Credit to Kredal)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gHY-HxWprF6UtPfuH-6AOpbY5x0kH01PYspboi1O9Y8/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Last edited:
B

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
It looks like mega man thought it should be prime. With that being said he it all may change as iron banner originally was set for Tuesday.

S

slvrndblck34

Getting There
Reaction score
Its time for omnigul

Last edited:
W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Is time for omnigul

Megaman has had some issues with datamining this week as he thinks things are changing with the new update. He says it Sepiks Prime (no idea what burn etc) but this can be changed easily this week by Bungie.

時間が無いため英訳はなしです。
翻訳者を求めます。

私は今週の週刊活動についてリークしませんでしたが、これには理由があります。
私の友人がPS3のDestinyのデータ解析、およびデータマイニングを行っています。
それによるとBungieは1.09(1.1.1.0)配信の時点で既にxur、および週刊活動のデータを手動での変更を可能にしていた可能性が出てきました。
実際一部の週刊活動のデータが表示されなくなるなどの症状 が出ています。
1.1.1.1が配信された時は4月14日にアイアンバナーが設定されておりましたが、先日PS4で確認したところ、画面が黒く塗りつぶされ、代わりにクラッシュ(CLASH)が表示されてることを確認しております。
また先ほど取得したデータでは明日はセピックス・プライム(Sepiks Prime)に設定されているが、これが正しいかどうかは当日にならないと分かりません。

また先ほど何者かがPS4でのHouse of wolvesでのアクセス方法を公開しましたが、Bungieは1.1.2で既に対策する予定だと言う情報を事前に入手していました。
その為、方法が公開されなくて1.1.2ではアクセス不可能になっていると思われます。
なお、公開された方法と私が使用してる方法は少々違います。
またゲーム起動中でのHouse of wolvesへのアクセス方法はPS3,PS4共に複数ありますが、1.1.2で大規模な修正が行われる為、場合によってはすべて使用不可能になる可能性があります。
(PS3でのアクセスはお勧めしません)

結論を言うとデータマイニングおよびグリッチの使用は1.1.2以降使用不可能になる可能性が高いです。
あと1.1.2の配信日ですが、明日のcrucibleのデータ表記が故意ではなく、ただのバグならば更新時間前には来るのではないかと思われます。
確証はありません。

This is my best attempt at translating with my rusty Japanese.

I couldn't leak this week's weekly activity, and there's a reason for that. A friend of mine was analyzing / data-mining Destiny assets on PS3. Additionally, from what Bungie did when 1.09 (1.1.1.0) was deployed, it was made possible to manually change Xur's data or the weekly activities. In fact, part of it manifests as symptoms such as not being able to show weekly activity data. [tl note: what does it mean for data to become not shown?]

When 1.1.1.1 is released on April 14, Iron Banner would be configured in advance, and when I confirmed it on a PS4 the day prior, the screen was blacked out and in its place I could confirm that it showed Clash. Also, according to the data retrieved earlier, tomorrow Sepiks Prime is set [to be the weekly activity], but whether that will turn out to be correct remains to be seen until tomorrow.

Since someone published how they datamined House of Wolves data on PS4, Bungie has obtained information on how to counter that schedule in 1.1.2. Due to this, without more methods becoming known, I think 1.1.2 will make it impossible to datamine. Furthermore, there is a slight difference between the publicized method and the one I use. Although there are numerous ways to access House of Wolves data while the game is launching on both the PS3 and the PS4, version 1.1.2 patches many things on a much larger scale, so it is possible that none of these methods will work. (I don't recommend datamining from a PS3.)

The conclusion is that it is highly likely that datamining and glitching will become nearly impossible after version 1.1.2. Since 1.1.2 is releasing tomorrow, the Crucible data [tl note: omission of such data?] for tomorrow was not intentional, but if it were a bug wouldn't it show up before the update comes?

I don't have any concrete proof [on this].

EDIT: Arc burn

Last edited:
I

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

As budda showed, summoning pits was in there after Omnigul too, but after the DLC dropped they messed with the rotation and shove Omnigul down our throats every 3 or 4 weeks, probably to promote their DLC and they think we like the new content... If it's Sepiks this week it almost has to be Omnigul next week, but I don't care as long as we see that long overdue solar burn or rainbow burn.

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
As budda showed, summoning pits was in there after Omnigul too, but after the DLC dropped they messed with the rotation and shove Omnigul down our throats every 3 or 4 weeks, probably to promote their DLC and they think we like the new content... If it's Sepiks this week it almost has to be Omnigul next week, but I don't care as long as we see that long overdue solar burn or rainbow burn.

Sepiks Arc burn, lightswitch, angry....

D

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
04/14/2014 Weekly Strikes

Sepiks Prime:
Nightfall
Epic, Nightfall, Arc Burn, Lightswitch & angry

Heroic
Heroic & Lightswitch

C