This sounds a bit greedy

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Kuroi808, Jan 15, 2009 with 6 replies and 420 views.

1. Kuroi808

Kuroi808 Newbie

Ratings:
    But does someone have an SPG account with The achievements "Standing here, beside myself" and "beat the meatflag"? I cannot stand the lag on gears in public matches (or I guess I just dont have the patience to deal with it). Who is this helped me out on a lot of them, and I just need these last two achievements along with "its good to be king" (but thats already SPGed with Who is this' account).

Thanks in advance.

2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Im pretty sure you cant SPG for those ones. Just try to get them legit. There not that hard. I got all mine legit except seriously.

3. seannnn

seannnn Newbie

Ratings:
    yeah you can. you just have to win one match/capture one meatflag.

question for the original poster tho: if you have an SPG'd account why are you asking for another? just because the account you SPG'd from doesnt have all the achievements, doesn't mean they're not going to unlock when you do what's required for the achievement. it's glitched, they'll unlock. I also used Who is this' account to SPG one of my profiles and i have 1000/1000 from it, so yeah it'll work.

4. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    if who is this did you the spg then all the cheevo's are unlocked they just need activating.............
    beat the meat flag...normally cap the meatflag 10 times now you only need to cap once to activate the cheevo
    standing here beside my self..normally win 3 match's but now you only need to win one,
    good to be king.....win 10 rounds as guardian all you do now like before is win one round as leader.

play one round in each of them game modes and do the requirements and they will pop up

5. OP
    Kuroi808

Kuroi808 Newbie

Ratings:
    W8 really? Like SPG unlocks everything, even though the original achievement didn't unlock on theres? (like if the SPG account doesn't have beat the meatflag, I can still get beat the meatflag with one capture?)

6. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Yes, just like when you get one kill you get seriously and some other ones. I got my online achievements 2 weeks after I spged it b/c I didn't play submission or guardian.

7. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    :thumbup: as krank said