What's new

Tutorial This place is awesome, I need to make an account, and DEFTONED is a badass.

• Thread starter Pritchard
  • Start date
  • Views 576
P

Pritchard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Those were the first three things going through my head when I was linked to this board. I love it.

Now a question for the community here.

I was trying to make a new gun with the r113 Gibbed editor, it seemed like it'd function fine, but when I got in game the barrel, scope and grip were missing. Does that occur because I mixed the parts for the weapon? (I used a vladof scope, dahl grip, and torgue barrel on a Jakob's based gun)

Jet Blackhart

Jet Blackhart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Those were the first three things going through my head when I was linked to this board. I love it.

Now a question for the community here.

I was trying to make a new gun with the r113 Gibbed editor, it seemed like it'd function fine, but when I got in game the barrel, scope and grip were missing. Does that occur because I mixed the parts for the weapon? (I used a vladof scope, dahl grip, and torgue barrel on a Jakob's based gun)

I think the grip and scope need to be of the same weapon class as your type and balance. Barrels are iffy, so I usually keep the default barrel and add other barrels to unused slots.

P

Pritchard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I've been tinkering with it a little more. I found a few guide videos that helped, I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to check out the results though.

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I've been tinkering with it a little more. I found a few guide videos that helped, I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to check out the results though.

Hi there and welcome to the community. Jet is correct, there are few weapons where you can swap barrel parts but not all of them. For instance, you can use a pistol barrel in a shotgun barrel and it won't make it look funky. I might recommend upgrading your Gibbed editor since there has been some new features added.

Top Bottom
Login
Register