Sin$
Implying auth even has a chaotic yet. Nevermind 85 for frosts. loooooooooool

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I dont know what you do not understand. 2M/H X 24=48M. "EVERYBODY" does not have access to 85 dung and a private frost dragon bot. I do not care about how old accounts are, that does not take a factor at all. If I were maxed maxed maxed I could make 4M/H with a pack yak./
85 dung is not hard. I could get in a week but its boring. And 2 days ago somebody said you were 103 cb with 81 dung. So unless you made 250m last night, i dont believe you. You refuse to even give me an auth or my 10m back, seems fishy.

A

Auth

I'm Christian ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Reaction score
Sin$
85 dung is not hard. I could get in a week but its boring. And 2 days ago somebody said you were 103 cb with 81 dung. So unless you made 250m last night, i dont believe you. You refuse to even give me an auth or my 10m back, seems fishy.
I get this much XP/H+
123te.png

day.
And I was being immature yes I do not have 85 dung ATM, I was trolling and just wanted to see what you guys would say. It is possible however to make 50M a day botting. I am however getting a rapier today. I did not refuse to give you back anything, I will give you another list. I do have a korasi if you did not believe me.

HF Over 7S

Liaaaaaaaaaaam

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I get this much XP/H+
123te.png

day.
And I was being immature yes I do not have 85 dung ATM, I was trolling and just wanted to see what you guys would say. It is possible however to make 50M a day botting. I am however getting a rapier today. I did not refuse to give you back anything, I will give you another list. I do have a korasi if you did not believe me.

HERP A DERP, I MAKE 70M A DAY KILLING COWZ, DERP.

I do not believe you.

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I get this much XP/H+
123te.png

day.
[/qluote]
I have a korasi too and i never said you didnt. Korasi is something mandatory to get for awesomeness.

HF Over 7S

Liaaaaaaaaaaam

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You must be dumb. 2M/H X 24= 70m? No its 48M. I am done talking to you.

Lol, your dumb. I do not believe you make 2m an hour. I was joking when I said 70m. Could you not tell? Go back to school and get some edumakashun.

I

i r jelly

Reaction score
Sin$
Frost dragon botting, I do not understand why people look down on dungeoneering, you will not go anywhere without it.

HERP A DERP, I MAKE 70M A DAY KILLING COWZ, DERP.I do not believe you.

Stop lying.

Lol, your dumb. I do not believe you make 2m an hour. I was joking when I said 70m. Could you not tell? Go back to school and get some edumakashun.

Normally i wouldnt waste my time. You do not know anything at all do you? Figures, your still in fifth grade math. Quite easy to make 2m per hour doing the method he has stated.

Bones =20k each.

100 dragons/hr?

Even with no familiar that is easy to manage.

L2math little boy.

Technically, your not supposed to be on this site at your age.

HF Over 7S

Liaaaaaaaaaaam

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Normally i wouldnt waste my time. You do not know anything at all do you? Figures, your still in fifth grade math. Quite easy to make 2m per hour doing the method he has stated.

Bones =20k each.

100 dragons/hr?

Even with no familiar that is easy to manage.

L2math little boy.

Technically, your not supposed to be on this site at your age.

I do not believe he makes 50m a day. No matter what. I'll try it myself. I really do not believe him, no matter how many dragons he kills.

I

i r jelly

Reaction score
Sin$
I do not believe he makes 50m a day. No matter what. I'll try it myself. I really do not believe him, no matter how many dragons he kills.
Nice edit, you finally realized how much of an idiot you are?
a3b6661734c69349917032544809ddcc.png

But in reply to you, if you knew how to do simple gradeschool math, (which you're still learning, I understand) you would know that its easily obtainable.

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
50m a day at frost dragons IS possible. But you need a LOT of requirements. Viper even said that, which is why some people would find it easier to make 33mil/day at green dragons or whatever other means they please. I'm done with this thread. It's turning into a flame war and honestly bugging me. Good luck with whatever conclusion you guys come to.

HF Over 7S

Liaaaaaaaaaaam

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Then why the hell isn't everybody killing frost dragons?

this is what i r jelly would say and then his butt buddy would +rep him> DERP USE TEH MATHZ SKILLZ TARD!111!ONE DERP TIMES DERP EQUALZ DERP SQUARED LITTLE BOY

THANK YOU FOR ENDING THIS ALOVARXE!!!! plus rep

Dr Singer x

Dr Singer x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why/how exactly did this go from a complaint about the spam to an argument about frost dragons and such?

Top Bottom
Login
Register