What's new

Discussion This needs to stop.

R

Raskle

Reaction score
Sin$
I, probably most of you aswell, are tired of seeing threads containing questions over private servers and bots. Is it possible that they could make a sticky for scripts and private servers list. I know I don't post here but I do come on here everyday and read. It is just not as interesting when everything has something to do with bots or rsps. Sorry for ranting.

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people(though not many) do play legit. I think its kind of annoying how 7s has like 6 private servers that all die in a week, and everyday 6 people ask for a new bot to use. But what can we do.. lol

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people(though not many) do play legit. I think its kind of annoying how 7s has like 6 private servers that all die in a week, and everyday 6 people ask for a new bot to use. But what can we do.. lol
I play legit, but all I do on Runescape is pk now so there really is nothing to bot, also I agree even though I posted a thread asking for a good rsps a little while ago.

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I play legit, but all I do on Runescape is pk now so there really is nothing to bot, also I agree even though I posted a thread asking for a good rsps a little while ago.
I said though not many.. Once im done with herblore im done botting. Ill have to start staking money with my ranger :/.

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I said though not many.. Once im done with herblore im done botting. Ill have to start staking money with my ranger :/.
Yeah I know, I was just replying to your post and what level is your ranger now o.o and how much for herblore do you have banked, I'm guessing to 99?

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know, I was just replying to your post and what level is your ranger now o.o and how much for herblore do you have banked, I'm guessing to 99?
like 98 3/4. In my bank atm I got 95 mil worth of unfinished Kwuarm Potions which will take me to 98 tonight. Then only 7k potions more (so tomorrow) until 99.

My ranger is level 58 with

70 range
80 hp
1 def/str/att. >:]

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
like 98 3/4. In my bank atm I got 95 mil worth of unfinished Kwuarm Potions which will take me to 98 tonight. Then only 7k potions more (so tomorrow) until 99.

My ranger is level 58 with

70 range
80 hp
1 def/str/att. >:]
Nice, I think I'm going to grab maxed melee and chill at bandits for a few hours and get some x2 str exp and get that up, then I'm not sure what I'll do, I don't really need any non combat.

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, I think I'm going to grab maxed melee and chill at bandits for a few hours and get some x2 str exp and get that up, then I'm not sure what I'll do, I don't really need any non combat.
Im thinking during 2x I may do mining and get some gold cause im 89 smithing. It's a chill 99 and if I mine all my ores, wont cost me a thing..

A

Auth

I'm Christian ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Reaction score
Sin$
X2 I am getting a chaotic crossbow.

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Im thinking during 2x I may do mining and get some gold cause im 89 smithing. It's a chill 99 and if I mine all my ores, wont cost me a thing..
Maybe, I just want to max out my melee and then spend forever doing all the quests and I mean just about ALL the quests so I can get turmoil, but I won't have turmoil for a long *** time, first max melee then I'm going to just use piety until I can afford turmoil.

A

Auth

Reaction score
Sin$
I am getting turmoil tommorow , I have made 250M in the past week.

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe, I just want to max out my melee and then spend forever doing all the quests and I mean just about ALL the quests so I can get turmoil, but I won't have turmoil for a long *** time, first max melee then I'm going to just use piety until I can afford turmoil.
People have used turmoil on me quite a few times and I still killed them. In my eyes, its a waste. I dont see why its sought after by people who have no reason to use it.. I just want 99 prayer so my spells last longer lol. I might go for prayer in a few weeks when I get my money back from herb :/. Wasting 50m on it..

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I am getting turmoil tommorow , I have made 250M in the past week.
Damn, How? I just get on pk for bit get a couple kills worth something then log off or go train my combat stats then go pk some more. Not really sure how to even make money.

People have used turmoil on me quite a few times and I still killed them. In my eyes, its a waste. I dont see why its sought after by people who have no reason to use it.. I just want 99 prayer so my spells last longer lol. I might go for prayer in a few weeks when I get my money back from herb :/. Wasting 50m on it..
So I'll be fine without it? That is why I was afraid of going maxed melee is dealing with them, damn and I have to do RFD afterwards as well.

A

Auth

Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, How? I just get on pk for bit get a couple kills worth something then log off or go train my combat stats then go pk some more. Not really sure how to even make money.
Frost dragon botting, I do not understand why people look down on dungeoneering, you will not go anywhere without it.

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

So I'll be fine without it? That is why I was afraid of going maxed melee is dealing with them, damn and I have to do RFD afterwards as well.
As I said, in my eyes its pointless. To other people its a small boost. I dont see it being "ZOMG BEST SKILL EVAR"

Frost dragon botting, I do not understand why people look down on dungeoneering, you will not go anywhere without it.
I go a ton of places without it :smile:. Shush.

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
As I said, in my eyes its pointless. To other people its a small boost. I dont see it being "ZOMG BEST SKILL EVAR"

Now that I think about it, being a 120 I'm still fighting the level 130+ because at mage bank its 50 wild, and atm my stats are no where near max and I still get kills, so with max and piety I guess your right it wouldn't matter. But soulsplit on the other hand pisses me off when people use it.

A

Auth

Reaction score
Sin$

It is the most useful skill, You can max out at 4m/hr with it and have weapons stronger then an AGS and x2/x3 speed.

It is the most useful skill, You can max out at 4m/hr with it and have weapons stronger then an AGS and x2/x3 speed.

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

You have your opinion, I'll have mine. Thanks. I got overloads too :smile:. Also, you have yet to show me any proof you're making 50m/day which is why I don't believe you. and 4m/hr is impossible. Or EVERYBODY would be doing it. I asked Viper, Fatality, and a few others, they also said its guarantee'd fake. Viper has played since rs classic btw and hasn't taken a break in a LONG time. So I wouldn't question him. As for me, my acc is from RSC also, I just quit every few months.

A

Auth

Reaction score
Sin$
You have your opinion, I'll have mine. Thanks. I got overloads too :smile:. Also, you have yet to show me any proof you're making 50m/day which is why I don't believe you. and 4m/hr is impossible. Or EVERYBODY would be doing it. I asked Viper, Fatality, and a few others, they also said its guarantee'd fake. Viper has played since rs classic btw and hasn't taken a break in a LONG time. So I wouldn't question him. As for me, my acc is from RSC also, I just quit every few months.
Ok, I dont know what you do not understand. 2M/H X 24=48M. "EVERYBODY" does not have access to 85 dung and a private frost dragon bot. I do not care about how old accounts are, that does not take a factor at all. If I were maxed maxed maxed I could make 4M/H with a pack yak./

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I just downed a guy for 600k so who's jelly? 600k in about 20 mouse clicks, the guy sucked :x3:

Just saying, pking is the way to go :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register