Discussion This needs to be in BO3 and all future cods

• Thread starter Custom Obama
  • Start date
  • Views 494
C

Custom Obama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that treyarch should add the ability for your gun to be on the left side of your body as I am left handed and would find it a lot easier if the gun was on my preferred side, it can't be that hard to add something like this too bad they probably won't.

A

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Get into CSGO bruh. :cool:

W

Wavy

I like to stream on Twitch
Retired
Reaction score
That would be weird watching kill cams and other people playing. To each his/her own I guess.

G

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Reaction score
That would be weird watching kill cams and other people playing. To each his/her own I guess.
They could make it so the people that have the left handed enabled see everyone else in left handed mode so it won't effect anyone else

E

Extinct

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
You can do that with mods.

C

CVLTVRE CLVB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always felt sort of awkward when playing next to my left handed ginger friend. Always wondered how much it sucks to play a game that's natively right handed.

Someone ****ed up my settings in CS: Source years ago and made my POV left handed.

It drove me nuts, so yeah, Treyach should.

S

Sailor V

Champion of Justice
Reaction score
I've always felt sort of awkward when playing next to my left handed ginger friend. Always wondered how much it sucks to play a game that's natively right handed.

Someone ****ed up my settings in CS: Source years ago and made my POV left handed.

I would stop playing the game...

V

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score

It's super simple to fix in all CS games, 1.5(mod), 1.6, Source, CZ, and Global Offensive. All you do is find your developer console in your game settings, anything before CSGO it was in keyboard, then advanced, if in CSGO it's just the 4th option in Game Settings. Once enabled, click the [~] key and type in "righthand_enabled 0"

G

Gazelle

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I think that would be a good feature to have.

S

Skiletro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love for this to be in the game. omg.

D

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Reaction score
It would be cool if they added that as an option under in the game settings.

Top Bottom