Question this might be a stupid question not sure

• Thread starter drew98998
  • Start date
  • Views 412
drew98998

drew98998

Reaction score
Sin$
Now say i got a jailbroken cfw ps3 and ofw ps3, now i take my ofw ps3 and i extract its console id and psid, now i load that console id and psid on to cfw ps3, and i mean downgrading it back to 3.55 cfw and permanently change console id and psid, then load rebug 4.81.2 and i make a backup of the cfw ps3 which now has the ofw ps3 console id and psid on it. now i take that hdd with the back up on and put it on the ofw ps3 or what if i just even take out the cfw ps3 hdd and place it in the ofw ps3, i ask more for the second question about swapping out the ofw hdd & the cfw hdd, cause if i swap out hdd's, the cfw hdd with the ofw console id and psid on and 4.81 fw why wouldn't the ps3 accept it, there must be a way to fool the chip it looking for most up to date fw version and the console id and psid for that system,what else is the chip looking for, plus the the new hdd is already jailbroken with matching fw version and matching console id and psid maybe someone can explain why it will or won't work, i only ask cause I bought the wrong ps3 off of eBay and it hasn't got here yet so if I was to try this is there a chance it could work or should i just resell this ps3 and get the right one.

Reedradar

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
Sin$
Now say i got a jailbroken cfw ps3 and ofw ps3, now i take my ofw ps3 and i extract its console id and psid, now i load that console id and psid on to cfw ps3, and i mean downgrading it back to 3.55 cfw and permanently change console id and psid, then load rebug 4.81.2 and i make a backup of the cfw ps3 which now has the ofw ps3 console id and psid on it. now i take that hdd with the back up on and put it on the ofw ps3 or what if i just even take out the cfw ps3 hdd and place it in the ofw ps3, i ask more for the second question about swapping out the ofw hdd & the cfw hdd, cause if i swap out hdd's, the cfw hdd with the ofw console id and psid on and 4.81 fw why wouldn't the ps3 accept it, there must be a way to fool the chip it looking for most up to date fw version and the console id and psid for that system,what else is the chip looking for, plus the the new hdd is already jailbroken with matching fw version and matching console id and psid maybe someone can explain why it will or won't work, i only ask cause I bought the wrong ps3 off of eBay and it hasn't got here yet so if I was to try this is there a chance it could work or should i just resell this ps3 and get the right one.

The HDD swap wont work because the HDD you are putting in either one hasnt been in either one so it will force it to format. As for the PSID just buy one m8 all this was confusing as hell.

drew98998

drew98998

Reaction score
Sin$
The HDD swap wont work because the HDD you are putting in either one hasnt been in either one so it will force it to format. As for the PSID just buy one m8 all this was confusing as hell.
why can't someone find a exploit to trick the ps3 into thinking it has been in there before, if you got console id for it and you load it on the hdd maybe a way to fool the ps3, if you can find a exploit to load modded back up, why can't you trick ps3 into accepting the hdd as its own

Reedradar

Reedradar

Reaction score
Sin$
why can't someone find a exploit to trick the ps3 into thinking it has been in there before, if you got console id for it and you load it on the hdd maybe a way to fool the ps3, if you can find a exploit to load modded back up, why can't you trick ps3 into accepting the hdd as its own
Its encrypted so you cant see whats on the hdd without a jailbreak. Otherwisw a jailbreak be useless

drew98998

drew98998

Reaction score
Sin$
look when you put hdd in ps3 it check firmware version, looks for matching psid & console id, and probably a file that belongs to the nor chip or maybe a file off the hdd that is loaded on to the nor chip, and i doubt you need anything else to make it work, so if you had this all this why wouldn't it work. some hacker can maybe make a name for himself 
Its encrypted so you cant see whats on the hdd without a jailbreak. Otherwisw a jailbreak be useless
3k ps3 can't downgrade but you can get a dump the info you needed may be on there, and if you can extract the console id off ofw and without e3 flasher maybe you can extract the files needed to trick ps3 into accepting hdd as its own

drew98998

drew98998

Reaction score
Sin$
all you hackers have a jailbroken ps3 find the files off the hdd that link nor chip and hdd together then find a exploit to retrieve it off ofw, does no one see the political here, seeing that no one does see the political here i doubt sony does either so there probably is a exploit it's just a matter of figuring out what you all need. i know you can remove hdd and put it back without formatting, figure out what is needed and exploit it

drew98998

drew98998

Reaction score
Sin$
So let's say you got the files that link ps3 nor chip and the hard drive together and you got the firmware version, and consloe id & psid. why can't you trick the ps3 into thinking the hard drive has always been there

Reedradar

Reedradar

Reaction score
Sin$
So let's say you got the files that link ps3 nor chip and the hard drive together and you got the firmware version, and consloe id & psid. why can't you trick the ps3 into thinking the hard drive has always been there
Because if you can get the nor to respond to you then your downgrading it. The HDD is encrypted. It can not be written to by anything but the ps3. If you plug that HDD from your ps3 into your PC you cant read the files or write files to it. You would need to have access to the HDD but getting CFW and if you have CFW this woudnt be an issue

drew98998

drew98998

Reaction score
Sin$
Because if you can get the nor to respond to you then your downgrading it. The HDD is encrypted. It can not be written to by anything but the ps3. If you plug that HDD from your ps3 into your PC you cant read the files or write files to it. You would need to have access to the HDD but getting CFW and if you have CFW this woudnt be an issue
your not understanding what im saying, you make a copy of the jailbroken ps3 hard drive (that's used to put back in jailbroken ps3 when done) now with the jailboken ps3 you load pisd from the non jailbroken ps3 and then you load console id also from the non jailbroken ps3 and do this on cfw 3.55 so it's permanent, then update to matching firmware as the non jailbroken ps3 (so both the non jailbroken ps3 & jailbroken ps3 are the same firmware version). Now you load the file or files that links the hard drive to the nor chip. now you load the hard drive from the jailboken ps3 into the non jailbroken ps3 and poof non jailbroken ps3 thinks that's it's hard drive

use a jailbroken ps3 to find the file or files that links the hard drive to the nor chip.

Reedradar

Reedradar

Reaction score
Sin$
your not understanding what im saying, you make a copy of the jailbroken ps3 hard drive (that's used to put back in jailbroken ps3 when done) now with the jailboken ps3 you load pisd from the non jailbroken ps3 and then you load console id also from the non jailbroken ps3 and do this on cfw 3.55 so it's permanent, then update to matching firmware as the non jailbroken ps3 (so both the non jailbroken ps3 & jailbroken ps3 are the same firmware version). Now you load the file or files that links the hard drive to the nor chip.

use a jailbroken ps3 to find the file or files that links the hard drive to the nor chip.
How do you connect the too HDD. You can copy that jailbroken HDD all day but you won't get it to the nonjailbroken ps3. As for the nonjailbroken ps3 you cant get the PSID without it being jailbroken. You can't touch that HDD you can't do ANYTHING to that Original HDD that was to the OFW ps3 without JB it. If you JB it then none of the stuff matters cause then you have 100% access to it

drew98998

drew98998

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you connect the too HDD. You can copy that jailbroken HDD all day but you won't get it to the nonjailbroken ps3. As for the nonjailbroken ps3 you cant get the PSID without it being jailbroken. You can't touch that HDD you can't do ANYTHING to that Original HDD that was to the OFW ps3 without JB it. If you JB it then none of the stuff matters cause then you have 100% access to it

As for the nonjailbroken ps3 you cant get the PSID without it being jailbroken maybe not on ofw 4.81 but you can get it off ofw 4.80 or less
IDPSTEALER

Reedradar

Reedradar

Reaction score
Sin$
Published on Dec 26, 2014 is when that was made 4.80 was released in 2016
Also don't trust everything you see on youtube. Heres an example:

drew98998

drew98998

Reaction score
Sin$
maybe you still dont understand what im saying ill try this
1you make a copy of the jailbroken ps3 hard drive (that's used to put back in jailbroken ps3 when done)
2now with the jailboken ps3 you load pisd from the non jailbroken ps3
3 and then you load console id also from the non jailbroken ps3 and do this on cfw 3.55 so it's permanent,
4then update jailboken ps3 to matching firmware as the non jailbroken ps3 (so both the non jailbroken ps3 & jailbroken ps3 are the same firmware version).
5 Now you load the file or files that links the hard drive to the nor chip.
6 now you load the hard drive from the jailboken ps3 into the non jailbroken ps3
and poof non jailbroken ps3 thinks that's it's hard drive and has always been it's hard drive

Published on Dec 26, 2014 is when that was made 4.80 was released in 2016
Also don't trust everything you see on youtube. Heres an example:

idpstealer is real and works how do you think people get console id they sometimes use e3 flasher, but 3k & 4k ps3 they were using idpstealer

Last edited:
Reedradar

Reedradar

Reaction score
Sin$
maybe you still dont understand what im saying ill try this
1you make a copy of the jailbroken ps3 hard drive (that's used to put back in jailbroken ps3 when done)
2now with the jailboken ps3 you load pisd from the non jailbroken ps3
3 and then you load console id also from the non jailbroken ps3 and do this on cfw 3.55 so it's permanent,
4then update jailboken ps3 to matching firmware as the non jailbroken ps3 (so both the non jailbroken ps3 & jailbroken ps3 are the same firmware version).
5 Now you load the file or files that links the hard drive to the nor chip.
6 now you load the hard drive from the jailboken ps3 into the non jailbroken ps3
and poof non jailbroken ps3 thinks that's it's hard drive and has always been it's hard drive

IDPSTEALER is real and works
How do you get the files over from the cfw to the ofw if you cant write to the ofw. You can get ofw ps3 info or write files to the ofw hdd without having a jailbroken ps3. The psid and what not are in a wall. A cfw is not a battering ram. It can NOT get the info from the ofw by magically asking it

drew98998

drew98998

Reaction score
Sin$
look if you take your ps3 hard drive out and you put it back in, it works like nothing happened why, cause your hard drive and nor chip match up, and so does the firmware version match and so does the console id. so why can't you use all that info and load it all onto a jaibroken ps3 then remove that hard drive and the other ps3 should believe that hard drive belongs so you don't have to format 
How do you get the files over from the cfw to the ofw if you cant write to the ofw. You can get ofw ps3 info or write files to the ofw hdd without having a jailbroken ps3. The psid and what not are in a wall. A cfw is not a battering ram. It can NOT get the info from the ofw by magically asking it
your removing the jailbroken hard drive and install to non jailbroken. remember
the jailbroken hard drive has all the match info as the non jailbroken. and you copy the jailbroken so you will have no problems returning the copy to the jailbroken

drew98998

drew98998

Reaction score
Sin$

ok look if you take your ps3 hard drive out and walk around you home for a few minutes with it removed. then you put it back in and turn on your ps3 it turns on and works like nothing happened

why why why why why why****
i'll tell you why
cause your hard drive and nor chip match up,
and so does the firmware version
and so does the console id.
they all matching.

so if you take all that info.
hard drive and nor chip match up,
matching firmware
matching console id
and you load it onto a jailbroken ps3
then you remove that jailbroken ps3 hard drive out, with all the matching info
why wouldn't this work.*

in theory this is possible

look if you take your ps3 hard drive out and you put it back in, it works like nothing happened there has to be a reason for this and im guessing its as simple as this,
matching hard drive and nor chip
matching firmware version
and matching console id
someone with a jailbroken ps3 needs to find this file or files that links the hard drive to the nor chip. then we need exploit to extract it off ofw, and in theory we should be golden

i hope someone understand what im saying here now

nobody understood what i was saying before obviously, cause in theory this is possible i just need someone to understand what im saying.

Ok this may be a stuiped question

Reedradar

Reedradar

Reaction score
Sin$
ok look if you take your ps3 hard drive out and walk around you home for a few minutes with it removed. then you put it back in and turn on your ps3 it turns on and works like nothing happened

why why why why why why****
i'll tell you why
cause your hard drive and nor chip match up,
and so does the firmware version
and so does the console id.
they all matching.

so if you take all that info.
hard drive and nor chip match up,
matching firmware
matching console id
and you load it onto a jailbroken ps3
then you remove that jailbroken ps3 hard drive out, with all the matching info
why wouldn't this work.*

in theory this is possible

look if you take your ps3 hard drive out and you put it back in, it works like nothing happened there has to be a reason for this and im guessing its as simple as this,
matching hard drive and nor chip
matching firmware version
and matching console id
someone with a jailbroken ps3 needs to find this file or files that links the hard drive to the nor chip. then we need exploit to extract it off ofw, and in theory we should be golden

i hope someone understand what im saying here now

nobody understood what i was saying before obviously, cause in theory this is possible i just need someone to understand what im saying.

Ok this may be a stuiped question
Because you cant extract it off the OFW ps3 because u dont have access to read or write to the hdd. I know what you mean its still a road block.

drew98998

drew98998

Reaction score
Sin$
Because you cant extract it off the OFW ps3 because u dont have access to read or write to the hdd. I know what you mean its still a road block.
I understand we can't write to ofw but there are ways read and to extract certain info, and you would be writing the info on to the jailbroken ps3 hard drive. there is some reason you can remove hard drive and return it without formatting hard drive, there is some thing that links or synchronize the ps3 and the hard drive. I'm just saying if we had that there may be a way to fool the ps3, computers and **** have rules and boundarys but some of them can be broken or even bent same goes for a ps4. it's just a matter of the right person wanting to do.

Top Bottom
Login
Register