Video this is what you get for beating the VoG on hard.

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
You can get the time breaker sparrow by doing the vault of glass on normal. My friend literally just got it, the thing is awesome I was so pissed he got it and all I got was straight ascendant shards. ****ing RNG.

XvXkellettXvX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can get the same stuff on normal that you do on hard. its all rng.
Not true, you can only get the raid gear helmet on hard.
now on topic: I've done hard mode raid twice so far, first time I got time breaker and raid gear, second time the legendary ship and two raid gear helms. My buddy got 2 exotic weapons (one of which was the vex mythoclast) and 2 raid gear armor.
Is it guaranteed or just random?
It's random but one person gets it every game I have played so far.

superawesomekickas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now on topic: I've done hard mode raid twice so far, first time I got time breaker and raid gear, second time the legendary ship and two raid gear helms. My buddy got 2 exotic weapons (one of which was the vex mythoclast) and 2 raid gear armor.

It's random but one person gets it every game I have played so far.
lol how many times have you played VoG? ima stick with you next time. 
you can get the same stuff on normal that you do on hard. its all rng.
It might be like a higher value drops on hard. instead of being 1 out of a 100 on normal its 1 out of 50 on hard.

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
If you ever need 1 more for hard let me know. I've been looking for a team competent enough for it. I've been the VoG 5 times going on 6 in an hour. Level 29 one piece of raid gear away from 30. Just PM me.

Top Bottom