What's new

Discussion This is what it looks like to get banned from PRO

X

X1VK TroJan

Reaction score
i recently had my 160+ hour account up and botting on cinnabar island to bet my abra some levels, trying to get to 100 actually... got banned at 98...

[9:31:01 AM] Position updated: Cinnabar Island (21, 20) [WARNING, different map] /!\
[9:31:07 AM] Position updated: Cinnabar mansion 1 (10, 41) [OK]
[9:31:08 AM] Position updated: Cinnabar Island (16, 22) [WARNING, different map] /!\
[9:31:14 AM] Position updated: Cinnabar mansion 1 (10, 41) [OK]
[9:31:16 AM] Position updated: Cinnabar Island (11, 11) [WARNING, different map] /!\
[9:31:24 AM] Position updated: Cinnabar mansion 1 (10, 41) [OK]
[9:31:26 AM] Position updated: Cinnabar Island (24, 25) [WARNING, different map] /!\
[9:31:37 AM] Position updated: Cinnabar mansion 1 (10, 41) [OK]
[9:31:38 AM] Position updated: Cinnabar Island (6, 27) [WARNING, different map] /!\
[9:31:48 AM] Position updated: Cinnabar mansion 1 (10, 41) [OK]
[9:31:50 AM] Position updated: Cinnabar Lab (6, 10) [WARNING, different map] /!\
[9:31:53 AM] No action executed: stopping the bot.
[9:31:53 AM] Bot stopped
[9:32:14 AM] [GM] Kagawa appears on the map at 3 cells from you, disconnecting.
[9:32:14 AM] Disconnected from the server.
[11:38:36 AM] Connected, authenticating...
[11:38:36 AM] Authentication failed: You are banned from PRO
[11:38:36 AM] Disconnected from the server.

the best part is it was totally my fault since i was running the bot overnight
the part where it says the stuff about the maps warnings was kagawa teleporting me around the map

Rest in peace umbreon, espeon, abra, granbull, charizard, shiny hoothoot, and the 5 pages of poke that i loved so dearly... you will be missed.

X

X1VK TroJan

Reaction score
:frown:(
That's terrible dude. I'm sorry
yeah its fine im in the discords for the bots and i joke around in the game with the makers of it and **** now so its pretty cool.

S

SurfGirl95

Reaction score
Hi I literally knew I had to sign up just to share my story too.

I started playing Pokemon Revolutions Online about 1 day ago, I only made it a few gyms and never done pvp or trade.

Suddenly logging in the next day is a message says my account is Banned -no expiry, -no reason, -no warning.

I don't remember doing anything except joking with some guys on the chat, nothing vulgar just some fun humor like how chat in world of warcraft usually is. It's the first time I got banned online for talking normally.

So I tried to appeal via the instructions but I was only ignored.

I've decided to quit that game and try play PokeMMO instead. I hope the GMs don't abuse bans for something insignificant/unknown like in PRO.

Top Bottom