Discussion This is so weird..

• Thread starter Se7eNxSiNs
  • Start date
  • Views 350
Se7eNxSiNs

Se7eNxSiNs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so a couple of months ago I got reset for modding my gamer score to 58000 or something. It was just recently I had like 500 gamer score but something weird happened. I signed into my account and my gamer score was back to 58000, the modded gamer score... I asked my friend if it said that i had that 58000 gamer score on his screen and he said yes.. Has this happened to anybody else who modded there's and got reset?? I have a picture of my profile....

208jx3q.jpg

L

LM x EMINEM

Banned
Reaction score
Thats crazy wierd :blink:

Justin  Bieber

iDouGie

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Good post a screenshot of your profile and a detailed explanation of what happened and let microsoft troll these forums find this post and reset your *** again.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Corn on the Cob

Corn on the Cob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. It disappeared a couple days later.

Se7eNxSiNs

Se7eNxSiNs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good post a screenshot of your profile and a detailed explanation of what happened and let microsoft troll these forums find this post and reset your *** again.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want them to see it, I hate having 58000 gamer score...Idk why I modded it in the first place.

guppy

guppy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I modded my old gamerscore years ago :biggrin: I'll check to see if it's changed back later.

stevo9871

stevo9871

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so a couple of months ago I got reset for modding my gamer score to 58000 or something. It was just recently I had like 500 gamer score but something weird happened. I signed into my account and my gamer score was back to 58000, the modded gamer score... I asked my friend if it said that i had that 58000 gamer score on his screen and he said yes.. Has this happened to anybody else who modded there's and got reset?? I have a picture of my profile....

208jx3q.jpg

Exact same thing happened to me, but then like 3 days later it was back to normal.

Top Bottom