This is madness !!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by TotalJonathan, Dec 16, 2008 with 5 replies and 314 views.

1. TotalJonathan

TotalJonathan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hi guys ive got a big problem !!
    I think my resigner doesnt work anymore !
    Well, i was making a map for a new mod so i saved it on my xbox, i modded it with Forge and i resigned it (how ive ever done) using CON Resigner 2, then i overwrited it on the HDD of the Xbox but when i went to the map list of the game....it werent !
    The modded map were in Avalanche but in the Avalanche map's list there werent the modded map (i modded only some clones like ehm....6 or 7).....so i let it be and i tried to mod Sandtrap but it happened again, the map werent in the map list....THIS IS MADNESS !
    The Resigner always worked until now and i dont know why it doesnt work now....i also tried to change resigner but nothing.....do you know how to remedy ?
    Im desperate !
    Thx to evryone and...yeah, sorry 4 my english :tongue: :smile:

PS: ive got Xsata

2. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    Your probably using a resigner with a banned key vault. I believe haloelites has an unbanned one. There may also be some on this site , click the search button and look for "unbanned con resigner"

• Like Like x 1
  3. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Use CONcept, its in the modding programs section

4. OP
    TotalJonathan

TotalJonathan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh i didnt know that resigners can be banned.....howevr is Cocept unbanned ?
    And thx a lot ^^

5. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Yes it has an unbanned Keyvault

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    TotalJonathan

TotalJonathan Enthusiast

Ratings: