• Thread starter TomAlpha
  • Start date
  • Views 2,896
A

Andy 371

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely needs to try playing 360 for 17 hours straight.. Rather than making him angry at the world it would transform him to a man :tongue:

W00t i'm now a fanboy, what are ya going to do about that..

P

PyroAnimator

Reaction score
Sin$
TehPhelix said:
I thought of 3 things while watching this video..

1. He thinks it sucks because he is playing on a PS3

2. What a wimp, true people angry at video games punch THROUGH the wall, probably weak from playing 17 hrs straight.

3. 17 hrs straight? Next he should try bashing his head in the wall.

Well, I got to call you out for talking out of your a** because...
1. I know damn well you have never played it for PS3...And...
2. I play it on Ps3 because I prefer the controller over the 360 and it is the same damn thing.

chattanooga360

19delta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WTF do they put in there sheetrock over there i could knock a hole in a wall with a pillow unless ofcourse i hit a stud OUCH but seriously this dude is the exact vision i see in my head when i hear these dudes on the game screaming when they get whooped

B

BOOxGDN

Reaction score
Sin$
OMFG if it get this bad for me i honestly aint playing games No-Mo! ROFL:cursing:

JZ nology

JZ nology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude needs some luds or some other downer. Possibly forgot to take his meds during that 17 hour suckfest. If you play for 17 hours, and you then decide this game sucks...........

Then

1) Someone online severily got inside his head.
2) Determined he sucks and in such instance blames the game
3) is mentally retarded!
4) is still mentally retarded!
5) Has a dildo lodged somewhere and is still mentally retarded.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
PyroAnimator said:
Well, I got to call you out for talking out of your a** because...
1. I know damn well you have never played it for PS3...And...
2. I play it on Ps3 because I prefer the controller over the 360 and it is the same damn thing.

Well, I gotta call you out for being an *******.

1. I have, 90% of the games I have played on PS3 I find to be worse then on the 360, especially the online aspects. I am an xbox360 fanboy, what can I say. So apparently you don't know damn much.

2. Congratulations, did I say you didn't like it? I just find the PS3 to be inferior to the xbox360, so don't get your nuts in a bunch. I honestly don't give 2 craps about a controller, rather the gameplay and online aspects of the game. You could be playing Mrs. Pacman with a Controller sculpted in the image of Jesus eating Bacon and guess what? It would still be ****, except the controller cuz bacon + jesus = jizz k?

P

PyroAnimator

Reaction score
Sin$
TehPhelix said:
Well, I gotta call you out for being an *******.

1. I have, 90% of the games I have played on PS3 I find to be worse then on the 360, especially the online aspects. I am an xbox360 fanboy, what can I say. So apparently you don't know damn much.

2. Congratulations, did I say you didn't like it? I just find the PS3 to be inferior to the xbox360, so don't get your nuts in a bunch. I honestly don't give 2 craps about a controller, rather the gameplay and online aspects of the game. You could be playing Mrs. Pacman with a Controller sculpted in the image of Jesus eating Bacon and guess what? It would still be ****, except the controller cuz bacon + jesus = jizz k?

Yeah right- that is all i can say to your outrageous claims. You do not own both systems and have not played 90% of any games on the PS3. I know this, because if you did it would eliminate all sense of fagboyism within you. One begets the other.

M

MLG Player Guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
omg i watched this the other day and lmao. he is like 16 or 17 and crying over a game, haha.

R

Retrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have MW2 for my ps3 and 360 and they are exactly the same except i just do better on 360 because im used to that controller more.
exact same game.

and you prob dont like it for ps3 cause you were doing horrible without your rapid fire controller.
so in the words of Samuel L. Jackson, "SHUT THE **** UP"

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Retrix said:
i have MW2 for my ps3 and 360 and they are exactly the same except i just do better on 360 because im used to that controller more.
exact same game.

and you prob dont like it for ps3 cause you were doing horrible without your rapid fire controller.
so in the words of Samuel L. Jackson, "SHUT THE **** UP"

Don't have a rapid fire controller skiddie, so don't even go there. I wasn't doing horrible, I was at a friends and I didn't like it because on the PS3 NOBODY HAS MICS. Teamwork is almost null, and the gameplay itself is bad. Seemed laggy and less responsive to me. But seriously, before you try talking crap get your facts straight...oh and...

In the words on Samuel L. Jackson, "I'M TIRED OF THESE MONKEY FIGHTING NOOBS ON THIS MONDAY TO FRIDAY FORUM!" k?

PyroAnimator said:
Yeah right- that is all i can say to your outrageous claims. You do not own both systems and have not played 90% of any games on the PS3. I know this, because if you did it would eliminate all sense of fagboyism within you. One begets the other.

You are right, I don't own both systems. I only own an xbox360 and a wii. My friend has the PS3, I play at his house all the time. 90% might have been an exaggeration, but I have played quite a few multi-platform titles on both consoles and the result normally ends with me enjoying it more on the xbox360.

Fagboyism, really, did you just come up with that now? Honestly, you won't listen to reason, you think I don't know what I am talking about when I am presenting my OPINION. Yeah, it's a little thing everyone has, it makes us all unique. Guess what, I posted my opinion, and guess what, your a dumba** for trying to be an internet tough-guy k?

P

P47RICK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Neville?

Aftermath Video
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D6YJ5h7YxI[/ame]

Top Bottom
Login
Register