What's new

Discussion This ghillie suit?

G

Gain

Reaction score
I was wondering whats so good about the ghillie? Other than "it looks sick". Like what is so good about it that everyone wants it and is it worth it?

A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I was wondering whats so good about the ghillie? Other than "it looks sick". Like what is so good about it that everyone wants it and is it worth it?

It blends in with it's surrounding and at times it's hard to see enemies.

A

alexk403

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I mean literally thats the only thing thats good about it, the look. It doesn't offer any physical advantage the only reason people like it (me included) is that it helps you blend into your surroundings if you are a sniper or another class, which is the actual only intention of a real ghillie suit as well. It is free so there is only one question you really must ask yourself: do you want to get 850 kills with the chrome barrel attachment? (that is the challenge that unlocks it).

Z

Zyphair

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Thorny Bush takes no prisoners...

I

Its KatiesModding

Reaction score
The Ghille suit is hard to get aswell and its kinda a cool thing to have to be able to tell people you got 850 chrome barrel kills with a sniper. its like an achievement.

S

Stoner

THC is a natural medicine
Reaction score
It blends in with things which means it's easier too not get seen I have it but hardly use it

B

Beardyman

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
You'll be harder to spot wearing a Ghillie Suit in grassy/jungle type environments. It's also great for when using silenced weapons as you can just go prone and pick people off with ease. I highly recommend it.

C

chrisman354

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's more to show off how good you are with a sniper. A "trophy" if you will.

K

KrAcKeR

1337 h4x0r!
Reaction score
It blends in really well in certain modes.

X

xInitial

b0ss
Reaction score
It also fools people into thinking you have a sniper and then you pull out that Honey Badger bulls***.

S

Prototype2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's more, f*** everyone I'm chewbecca. Personal experience

G

Gain

Reaction score
Every lobby i go to everyone wears it..

S

Skengman

Greatness Only
Reaction score
It actually works really well in the map Prison Break. If you stick to the grass/bushes you should be okay.

D

despiteful

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like it as well. For the simple fact that when ppl approach you, they don't know what type of gun you're holding. Then blending in with the game backgrounds and your surroundings make you feel so superior to your common fellow opponent's. I love making people panic when they see me coming around the corner.... Lmao

M

mazdamiata210

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually it offers a tactical advantage also. Since the character hitboxes are all the same size no matter what character model you are using, the ghillie suit makes your character bigger than the hit boxes which means people can shoot at you and not actually hit you. I've seen videos of it being reviewed, tested it myself, and also had it happen in game before.

M

Mob Zombi

Intelligence Is Mine
Reaction score
It's just badass, Nothing more.

F

FlyhYT

Nordan Shat
Reaction score
Too bad you can't have ghillie AND body count helmet :frown:

J

JWBX