What's new

Solved This disc is not supported

360guy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everybody,

I am running an X3key. I bought the 360 pre-modded on-line recently. I never could get it to work with iso files directly so I am burning discs ):

I installed a game from an ISO burned to DVD which installed a dash updated I probably screwed everything up, now I get This disc is not supported off several game discs.

I have researched the issue and rerun the iso' through abgx360 creating .dvd files then reburned using the dvd file but still the same thing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
You're converting your isos into wrong format you need a program like iso2god so can convert it to a game on demand version or the disc copy (folder) format.

The second thing you mentioned it updated when you put in the disc, you should check and make sure your on dash 17511 and if you are already then title updates are just game specifics and won't hurt anything.

Questions quote me or pm me.
Hi everybody,

I am running an X3key. I bought the 360 pre-modded on-line recently. I never could get it to work with iso files directly so I am burning discs ):

I installed a game from an ISO burned to DVD which installed a dash updated I probably screwed everything up, now I get This disc is not supported off several game discs.

I have researched the issue and rerun the iso' through abgx360 creating .dvd files then reburned using the dvd file but still the same thing.

Thanks.

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You're converting your isos into wrong format you need a program like iso2god so can convert it to a game on demand version or the disc copy (folder) format.

The second thing you mentioned it updated when you put in the disc, you should check and make sure your on dash 17511 and if you are already then title updates are just game specifics and won't hurt anything.

Questions quote me or pm me.
He Has A Xkey Console Not A RGH, So Nothing That You Posted Would Help.

Hi everybody,

Thanks.
When It Comes To Burning Games All Depends On The Drive Your Using And DVD As Well.

I Suggest Getting Some Dual Layer Verbatim DVD’s And Using A iHas Drive With Burnermax Firmware.

360guy

Reaction score
Sin$
Good morning,

I am using Verbatim DL discs.

ISO2GOD looks great but I am not using "JTAG" I do not think which is required which I am assuming is some type of Mod? I have an x3key installed which is actually supposed to allow me to play ISO files directly off the HD but doesn't seem to be working which is why I have reverted back to burning.

Thanks.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, since when can you play burned games with an Xkey? Shouldn't it be ISOs via USB only, unless the DVD drive is also flashed?

360guy

Reaction score
Sin$
Disks, yes, but we are talking about burned disks here.

OK, so I bought this unit premodded with the xkey. Based on what you are telling me, I think maybe it has 2 mods? Because I can definitely play older burned DVD's in pass through mode. Unfortunately that's the only way I can play.

Based on this I don't think the X3ky was ever configured but it is installed :banghead:

So plan of attack, If I could first be able to play discs that would be sweet then later on figure out how to get the X3key part up and running I would be real happy :smile:

Thanks!

Top Bottom
Login
Register