Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Whaaa? I was going to get one. :frown:

I'll try and grab a link when I'm at my desktop. Basically it has caused input errors and it leads to console lock ups. Even after the device is removed. It kinda sucks cause I wanted one. The main reason it was pulled from many esport leagues.

Pheonarx

Pheonarx

Woof Woof.
Reaction score
Sin$
Nasty lack of deadzones with the thumbsticks feeling like a loose kitty, I hate this controller, I really cannot play with it, and I've been trying to get used to it for months. That space between aiming one speed and another is so minuscule so that any tiny movement throws the aim off. The lack of resistance the sticks give when you press makes it harder to aim, well, at least for me. That tight 360 thumbstick feel paired with adequate deadzones so your aim doesn't drift is a much better feel in my opinion. Also compared to being loose they are smaller, agh I really hate it.

Maybe the two controllers I've bought have been defective, I don't know.

Last edited:
T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't even played on the ps4 yet but ill take your word for it.

OFFTOPIC : its a nice controller, it fits into ur hands nicely (depends on how big ur hands are)

backtotopic: i tried the xbox one controller once and the thumbsticks feel like its sucking ur thumbs in.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
When I got my Xbox One a couple months ago, the first thing I noticed was how terrible the controller felt. First off, it felt like a cheap plastic Madcatz controller, but I could get past that. I never knew how truly bad it is until I bought BF4.

Can anyone else just NOT play with this damn controller? These thumbsticks are god awful, and I can't aim for **** anymore because of them, and the only thing worse are the bumpers. You can't even press the bumpers on a certain spot, and that's the spot where I press them by default. BF4 was enjoyable on the 360, ****** framerate and all, because I was good at it like all other FPS's. Now I can't even hit somebody without blowing an entire mag.

Every single day I play this console I'm wanting to break this piece of **** controller in half. It feels cheap, it looks cheap, and it performs like a brick. I feel like the Xbox One will never be the same in the competitive scene with shooters because of how bad the default controllers are. It's that bad.

Please tell me I'm not the only one.
That's so ironic because I thought the exact opposite, lol. To me, it's a lot more comfortable than the 360 controller, and it fits in your hands a lot better. Plus, I'm happy the slot for the play n charge is now a Micro-USB. Please explain to me how it looks cheap though? Saying it's Madcatz quality is definitely over-exaggerated.

screwFACE65

screwFACE65

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
OFFTOPIC : its a nice controller, it fits into ur hands nicely (depends on how big ur hands are)

backtotopic: i tried the xbox one controller once and the thumbsticks feel like its sucking ur thumbs in.
Do you even have an xbox one?

JrMods

JrMods

OooOooo Kill Emm
Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion the xbox one controller is awesome....it feels great in my hand. The bumpers are meant to be pushed by sort of rolling your knuckle onto them. Your not really supposed to move your whole finger over the button...

Gods By Machine

Gods By Machine

Buried in Forgotten Grounds
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
A device which has been found to break consoles? There have been so many reports that is has damaged Xbox 360s, Xbox Ones along with Playstation consoles too. It is also banned in competitive leagues, not because of the advantage but because of what it can do to consoles. It is a great idea and I was going to buy one but not now.

Thanks for the info!!!!

Glad I haven't purchased one yet... What a great idea though...

Also, if scrub(scruff) controllers are allowed in competitive leagues, why not all modded controllers. Some one picking Favorites?!?!

JrMods

JrMods

OooOooo Kill Emm
Reaction score
Sin$
A device which has been found to break consoles? There have been so many reports that is has damaged Xbox 360s, Xbox Ones along with Playstation consoles too. It is also banned in competitive leagues, not because of the advantage but because of what it can do to consoles. It is a great idea and I was going to buy one but not now.

Ive had one for a while now....it works great. Also where did you hear of this because your the first person ive ever ran into that has said something of this nature!

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive had one for a while now....it works great. Also where did you hear of this because your the first person ive ever ran into that has said something of this nature!

It was back when I was researching for the homepage. I can't exactly remember my source but I do remember it being the sole reason I avoided buying one.

A lot of the freezing issues were fixed in a firmware update.

Last edited:
JrMods

JrMods

OooOooo Kill Emm
Reaction score
Sin$
It was back when I was researching for the homepage. I can't exactly remember my source but I do remember it being the sole reason I avoided buying one.

Wow...I have done a fair amount of research and never heard of anything like that! I mean mine works great on all my consoles. I have used it on 360, xbone, ps4, and pc. All flawless so far....

Telepathic

Telepathic

Roll it up
Reaction score
Sin$
The controller is way better imo even the feel.

It don't slip out my f***ing hands when there sweaty or nothing.

Thumbsticks could be a bit better but there alright.

Triggers and the bumpers are amazingly better imo.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow...I have done a fair amount of research and never heard of anything like that! I mean mine works great on all my consoles. I have used it on 360, xbone, ps4, and pc. All flawless so far....

It appears a firmware update for the device fixed the issue.

Sidewinder

Sidewinder

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
That's so ironic because I thought the exact opposite, lol. To me, it's a lot more comfortable than the 360 controller, and it fits in your hands a lot better. Plus, I'm happy the slot for the play n charge is now a Micro-USB. Please explain to me how it looks cheap though? Saying it's Madcatz quality is definitely over-exaggerated.

It's not the same heavy duty design as the 360 controllers. It looks like cheap and fragile plastic, and feels even more cheap and fragile. I'm afraid if I even drop the thing it's going to shatter. The thing creaks in my hands.

Really, the only thing I like about it is the muted sounds of the triggers; no more squeaking. I also like the dpad better. The thumbsticks and the overall shape, though, blek. 
In my opinion the xbox one controller is awesome....it feels great in my hand. The bumpers are meant to be pushed by sort of rolling your knuckle onto them. Your not really supposed to move your whole finger over the button...

That's kind of the problem. Why would they design buttons so that they can only be pressed one way, when people have been pressing them however they want to for the last 8+ years?

x RaTeD

x RaTeD

The Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
My controller is already broke and I've had it 4 months :frown:

GuCi Instinct

GuCi Instinct

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I still use my day1 controller it feels fine to me much better then the 360 and not to mention it doesn't have a bigass battery pack on the back of it

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Methinks OP is a casual gamer. The controller is really good IMO and I love it, I can also switch easily from it to a 360 controller/PS3 controller/Keyboard and mouse combo and still do well.

Halo

Halo

AIDS for everyone
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Methinks OP is a casual gamer. The controller is really good IMO and I love it, I can also switch easily from it to a 360 controller/PS3 controller/Keyboard and mouse combo and still do well.
I feel like it's more responsive, it handled 20 sensitivity in CoD Ghosts well and more so than the 360 with my experience; I've played it on both consoles 20 sensitivity.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I really dislike the guide button. If anything, the button is faulty and has a lagged command issue. Also, when I try to accept invites, I end up shutting the controller off, how inconvenient.
I know, what's up with that lmao

Neokilla

Neokilla

Life is what you make it.
Programmer Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the info!!!!
Also, if scrub(scruff) controllers are allowed in competitive leagues, why not all modded controllers. Some one picking Favorites?!?!
Is this a joke?

mad dog luciano

mad dog luciano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sounds like you just suck haha and are making excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register