What's new

Discussion this cap card good/bad/expensive?

• Thread starter Aeataroa nz
  • Start date
  • Views 384
Aeataroa nz

Aeataroa nz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i have never thought much about them but i no that they record whats going on through the tv onto your computer. However i no nothing more.

I decided to buy one after i temper shotted off the highrise crain in final kc in s&d.

heres i link tell me if your think its a good choice to buy it.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/electronics-photography/video-cameras/accessories/other/auction-415397477.htm

RobotJuice

RobotJuice

Undercover Ad​min
Programmer EotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
No, this is one of the worst if not the worst capture device.

Professor Chaos

Professor Chaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, this is one of the worst if not the worst capture device.
soon as i saw this comment i thought easy cap.

whys that?

PVRs and Cap cards kinda of you get your moneys werth.
meaning cap card that cost $0.50 = crap and i think $80+
is good im not sure correct me if im wrong. im from england and i have a HD PVR and it cost around £150 and its lasted still
looks new and i still love it the same from when i got it.

7S CoLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an easy cap.. the quality is okay.. but you're only going to get 480p at BEST and even then it's a wee bit pixelated.. you're not going to get ANY sound whatsoever from it.. it's good considering I only paid 9 bucks for it and only wanted to record some Jtag mods I was doing.. but for anything serious.. don't waste your time or money, you'd get better quality taking videos with your cellphone simply because at least that way you'd get audio lol
Edit: Here's two videos I made using the EasyCap and some cheap video editing software to add the music and narrate/add subtitles.

Halo Reach map I made www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEXKpc4E-xQ

Jtag mods www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvPwMx4Nq4U

And yeah I know.. my music.. no bueno.

xRec

xRec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and you dont need to pay that much if your actually going to buy one just grab one off ebay

Top Bottom