What's new

Solved Thinking of flashing my xbox

• Thread starter Gavin1994
  • Start date
  • Views 535

If using Ixtreme LT PLUS have you been banned from xbox live?

• YES

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Gavin1994

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, im thinking of getting my xbox flashed but i dont know much about it so i would be be thankfull if you guys could give me some more info. im going to be sending it off to get flashed(My link) ixtreme say that its stealth and i wont get banned from xbox live but the company flashing it said they wouldnt recommend it.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/403813-flashed-drive-faq/

LT + is the latest firmware and there have been no bans with it.

SE43

assassin279

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should be ok, just watch out for ban waves etc, and also, make sure you update the firmware when it comes out...

Cyph3r

Cyph3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ban wave as in 360 dashboard updates. Possibility that the update might detect the LT firmware. You can get games from xbox360iso.

SE43

assassin279

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry im a noob. Whats a ban wave? and what website can i get games from?

Basically where microsoft send out a big wave of bans for people with Flashed Xbox's... (Console Banned)

There was one when MW2 came out.....

But even when there isn't a ban wave it still doesn't mean you won't get banned, you just have to keep up to date with firmware updates...

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically where microsoft send out a big wave of bans for people with Flashed Xbox's... (Console Banned)

There was one when MW2 came out.....

But even when there isn't a ban wave it still doesn't mean you won't get banned, you just have to keep up to date with firmware updates...
The was also a smaller 1 when Red Dead Redemption came out too.

There will be 1 soon, when they upgraded the Kinetic dashboard, causing a LOT of people to experience the "Unreadable disc" error, thus causing people to be flagged ready for the ban wave.

SE43

assassin279

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The was also a smaller 1 when Red Dead Redemption came out too.

There will be 1 soon, when they upgraded the Kinetic dashboard, causing a LOT of people to experience the "Unreadable disc" error, thus causing people to be flagged ready for the ban wave.

I thought it was going to be soon, I don't even own a flashed xbox, nor have I ever owned one, just going on what I have read in the past.. :biggrin:

G

Gavin1994

Reaction score
Sin$
How often does new firmware come out? and is it complicated to download and put games on a disc by myself?

add me on xbox if u have a flashed xbox so i can ask u sum questions!

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
How often does new firmware come out? and is it complicated to download and put games on a disc by myself?

add me on xbox if u have a flashed xbox so i can ask u sum questions!

New Firmware is released by c4eva whenever there is a new dashboard in which the older firmware is detectable. For now, it does not look like it will be replaced for several months, until the fall dashboard, if that. To download a game and burn it on a disc requires 2 things. 1. A DVD +R DL so you can have enough space for the entire game on the disc, and 2. Links to download the games. For #2, you can find Iso's (game images) in Premium Xbox 360, where several members run a good sized ISO thread. That being said... [mod]NO MEMBER IS ALLOWED TO POST LINKS OR WHERE TO GET GAME FILES BESIDES PREMIUM! IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE INFRACTED![/mod]

Top Bottom
Login
Register