1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking About Prestiging

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by TheRegime, Feb 4, 2010 with 1 replies and 233 views.

1. TheRegime

TheRegime Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay so if I prestige I go back to default weapons but keep all my accolades, titles and emblems correct?

What I want to know is if I dont master a weapon before prestige but master is after do I still unlock the bronze coloured weapon title?

Also when it says you need 1000 uavs for a challenge does that add up throughout prestige or do you have to get all 1000 in a single prestige?

Also with the needing like 1000 kills for a gun to unlock a title. Does that carry over or do you have to get all 1000 in a single prestige?

Because I have done a lot of challenges and if I prestige I would think Id boost all the way to lvl 10 before doing the challenges and titles because if I lose all my kills from earlier then it would suck.

2. Deeeezy

Deeeezy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You loose all your progress on your mastery but if you start over and get it you still get the bronze title for mastering it.

For the 1000 kills with a gun it actually goes up to 2500 and 1000 headshots but those you can do over every prestige.

For the UAVs it resets