Thinking About Prestiging

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by TheRegime, Feb 4, 2010 with 1 replies and 225 views.

1. TheRegime

TheRegime Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay so if I prestige I go back to default weapons but keep all my accolades, titles and emblems correct?

What I want to know is if I dont master a weapon before prestige but master is after do I still unlock the bronze coloured weapon title?

Also when it says you need 1000 uavs for a challenge does that add up throughout prestige or do you have to get all 1000 in a single prestige?

Also with the needing like 1000 kills for a gun to unlock a title. Does that carry over or do you have to get all 1000 in a single prestige?

Because I have done a lot of challenges and if I prestige I would think Id boost all the way to lvl 10 before doing the challenges and titles because if I lose all my kills from earlier then it would suck.

2. Deeeezy

Deeeezy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You loose all your progress on your mastery but if you start over and get it you still get the bronze title for mastering it.

For the 1000 kills with a gun it actually goes up to 2500 and 1000 headshots but those you can do over every prestige.

For the UAVs it resets