Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Thinking about picking up a copy

Discussion in 'Halo: MCC Support' started by Message, Dec 22, 2014 with 6 replies and 276 views.

1. Message

Message FGE

Ratings:
    I really want this game but is it playable atm? thats why i have not already gotten it?

2. Lt Boso

Lt Boso Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can read any number of others' posts just like this and you will get mixed answers all the way down. Simple answer is yes it is playable although there are still some issues.

You probably have some time off coming very soon. Playing this game would be a great way to spend part of it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pew Pew Pew J

Pew Pew Pew J Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's worth a pickup if you love Halo. My connection isn't great but when I jump on MCC I can grab a few games with no problem, before heading off.

4. TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR ChiKKen Swoup

Ratings:
    It works for me, most i had to wait searching was like 5 minutes...
    No more crashes as well

5. iKiddarkness

iKiddarkness Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It has definitely improved a lot and has come a long way since launch, i think its playable now.

6. mexkan

mexkan Shoot the J! Premium

Ratings:
    The recent update broke the game for me. Can't connect at all.

7. Kakashi

Kakashi OG

Ratings:
    If you still haven't picked it up yet I wouldn't until xbox has all of their problems fixed as well. It's pretty ****ing annoying trying to play with friends when the party system doesn't work.