Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for some of you lovely fellas to help me out with coming up with a PC build. The PC will mainly be used for playing games and I have a budget of £1000-£1200.

Hit me with your best builds. <3

EDIT: Already have HDD and KB+M so those won't be needed.

Last edited:
Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for some of you lovely fellas to help me out with coming up with a PC build. The PC will mainly be used for playing games and I have a budget of £1000-£1200.

Do you need any peripherals?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$

You can make my exact build for less than that, so that's always an option/starting point. Originally it cost me about $1400 total, but it's like ~$900 now if you manage to get the GPU at a reasonable price. I can play pretty much everything on their highest settings at 1080p60. I'm not sure how different it runs for 1440p120 b/c my monitor is 1080p60, I doubt there's much of a difference, tbh.

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Tutorial Creator Services Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you looking to Overclock? and case preference? Is there anything in particular that's a must

Last edited:
Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you looking to Overclock? and case preference? Is there anything in particular that's a must
I have nothing to go on since this will be the first time I've ever attempted a build. I have 0 experience with any of this.

KnightWill2

KnightWill2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

The PC mention here is good though I have a few suggetion before you go buy a PC.

1) CPU : Intel - Core i5-8400 or 8600 depending on your budget.

2) If you have a budget get 16GB (8x2 sticks) DDR4 RAM.

3) PSU: Make sure to get a 600W 80+ bronze PSU. Its a good investment. If kept right it can give 4 years.

4) GPU: The GPU suggested is 1080Ti, while this is a beast I would suggest you wait a while as Nvidia is about to release 11xx series by end of August. This will lower down the prize of the previous generation GPU.

5) Mobo: The mentioned motherboard 'Gigabyte B360M DS3H Micro AT' is a ok board, though my suggestion would be:
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product...plus-atx-lga1151-motherboard-z370-gaming-plus

afterjo

afterjo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
wait for gtx2080, gtx1180 fully released, so price of gtx1080 will drop.

Top Bottom
Login
Register