• Thread starter Pie-chart
  • Start date
  • Views 357
P

Pie-chart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, first off i know very little about jtag xboxs but i am fairly intelligent with computers.
I was thinking about getting one, but obviously if i'm going to invest in one i have some questions.
Are they relatively easy to use because of software or is it mostly manual coding or something?
Best one to get? and why?
Is there much point in me getting one if i know very little, obviously i will read tutorials and stuff but is there certain things i would have to know about modding to understand?

Any general info about them which will be useful for a beginner would be good.

Some stuff i already know(not much :tongue:):
Need a KV to unban them, they last about 3-6 hours
The new dashboard will disable them on live so won't be able to use them until a new freeboot or something is released.
They can run unsigned code.
Run games straight from hard drive.
Any arcade game.

Please no flaming intelligent posts please. + rep for any help. And if an experienced jtag user recommends me not to get one because of my lack of knowledge thats fine i will probably not bother, but i would like to start learning.

SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
if you want to get one do alot of research first

what one should you get?

well there are a few you could get but i would recommend a xenon if you are planning on going online alot because they can use any type of kv and believe me that is a bog help sometimes but they are known to get rrod

hope this helps

I Am Jason x

I Am Jason x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
get one and if you dont like it or cant do stuff on it just sell it, you wont lose a lot of money

:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register