Would you buy from me

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
se7ensinser

Ilikeskyriming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Title says it all, i could provide points/live at a very low price, lets says 1200 points cost £10 in uk or $16 in Usa, i would sell mine for £7/$11, would they be reasonable prices? and would you buy from me? Of course i would have to get approved by a admin first. I would offer all type of points and live. Use the poll, if people are interested i might as well make a buy/sell shop :smile:

Xtro

MLG ITz Yoshi

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Title says it all, i could provide points/live at a very low price, lets says 1200 points cost £10 in uk or $16 in Usa, i would sell mine for £7/$11, would they be reasonable prices? and would you buy from me? Of course i would have to get approved by a admin first. I would offer all type of points and live. Use the poll, if people are interested i might as well make a buy/sell shop :smile:
would u trade for sum items?

se7ensinser

Ilikeskyriming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be up for trading yes, depends on the items of course and what you wanted :smile:

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Members who have been active for over 18 months rarely get approved, so this won't be happening. Best to offer your services for MS Points and LIVE cards elsewhere.

That said, any member found to be doing this via PM will not only be dealt with harshly, but any complaint about not receiving a code will be ignored as it's against the rules, hence why only a select few are hand-picked by Admin, as they are trusted to be in that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom