What's new

Solved Think of us non JTAG'rs

• Thread starter satans nightmar
  • Start date
  • Views 1,027
S

satans nightmar

Reaction score
Ok.....I know I am prolly gonna get some asses responding to this question, but I am desperately wanting a GPD mod for call of the dead, and i am willing to pay for it....Online, offline it dont matter.....I miss being able to have fun..... I dont have the money for a JTAG xbox yet, nor do I possess the knowledge on how to make one. I just find it hard to believe that no one is able to out smart trearch with the patches the came out with....

If you can't help me find a GPD maybe someone can help me make a JTAG outta my spare xbox....ill send it to ya if you are trust worthy.​

thock09

thock09

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Its not possible due to the fact it was patched in TU4, and you need TU7 to play the maps.

S

satans nightmar

Reaction score
everyone says its not possible, but I wish I knew more about this stuff, cause I wouldn't stop until i found a way around it. I remember when I use to respect modders, in-fact they inspired me to "try" to learn it myself...but now days they just take the easy route and say it cant be done.....

well I calln it now.....$200 to the first person who gets me a modded GPD for non JTAG....I will pay upon a working GPD...or again, help me build a JTAG with my spare XBOX thats just collecting dust.

FyeRee

FyeRee

<3
Reaction score
Tip: He just said a modded GPD, nothing about working TU7 :smile: YW whoever made $200

X

xLas Vegas

Gamer/Wrestler
Reaction score
everyone says its not possible, but I wish I knew more about this stuff, cause I wouldn't stop until i found a way around it. I remember when I use to respect modders, in-fact they inspired me to "try" to learn it myself...but now days they just take the easy route and say it cant be done.....

well I calln it now.....$200 to the first person who gets me a modded GPD for non JTAG...or again, help me build a JTAG with my spare XBOX thats just collecting dust.
If you have 200$ then go BUY YOUR OWN JTAG! Trust me, you can find one within the 200$ price range.

X

xLas Vegas

Gamer/Wrestler
Reaction score

well I calln it now.....$200 to the first person who gets me a modded GPD for non JTAG....I will pay upon a working GPD...or again, help me build a JTAG with my spare XBOX thats just collecting dust.
By the Way, what dashboard does your old "spare" Xbox have?

S

satans nightmar

Reaction score
If you have 200$ then go BUY YOUR OWN JTAG! Trust me, you can find one within the 200$ price range.

ok where can i find one? and how do I use the thing...I always wanted one, but it seemed complicated.

By the Way, what dashboard does your old "spare" Xbox have?

no clue...it was given to me without a power cord....its an old white one..the last time i know of it being online was around november if that helps any

Top Bottom