Discussion Things you don’t like about your favorite COD

• Thread starter LawsonGage
  • Start date
  • Views 3,438
L

LawsonGage

Reaction score
Sin$
Mine is Black Ops. Going back to it over the last 1.5 years I think there isn’t enough replayability compared to Black Ops 3 for example. There’s more weapon variety, more attachment options, more overall class set ups, more streak variety. Powerful streaks specifically is a big part of COD for me. Black Ops only has Blackbird Chopper Dogs combo. BO2 has the same thing with a Lodestar and Swarm+Dogs. BO3 has Mothership+Raps and Wraith HATR Raps. Should have added a powerful AI air streak. Lots of guns are clones of each other, Famas and AUG, Galil Commando AK47, 74u and MP5, MPL Specture Kirapis. Blind Eye shouldn’t be apart of Ghost Pro, Hard Wired should be a perk. I know a lot of people don’t like high flinch which this game has, all the old CODs do but it didnt stand out until BO which had a longer TTK than the other 3 with stopping power/less recoil. I don’t care about flinch as much but I’d reduce/remove that too. Another thing is that 6v6 TDM is too slow sometimes for whatever reason(s), during the evening I get faster paced lobbies

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Man, I really gotta rip you a new one and prove you wrong about the amazing, the legendary, and the greatest CoD, Black Ops 1.

I’ll be back when I get on my PC.

Mister Sir

Mister Sir

Notoriously Notorious
Reaction score
Sin$
For me, I'd have to say my favorite CoD was the first one that got me into the series, Call of Duty 2: Big Red 1.

The gameplay itself (for its time) was phenomenal, but the only complaint I had about it was its replay value. Granted, CoD is mostly known for its multiplayer scene, but at this time in history, not very many people really cared about multiplayer online as much as offline co-op/story mode games.

I tried to replay the game through a modded Xbox 360 and it just felt like a clunky mess. Maybe I was spoiled after growing up through the 8-bit era and watched the incredible improvements towards game creation happen. Maybe it was just blasphemous to play an original Xbox game on a modded 360 and expect the same feel.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have got to say I enjoyed the simple days of waw/cod4/mw3.

Don't get me wrong, the games have came so far and so much more in graphics, just feel like call of duty went down hill adding futuristic stuff. Super jump call of dutys are a no go for me. Reminds me a lot of halo.

All in all, I really enjoyed ww2 and the current modern warfare. Can't fault much, both simple games and not overly confusing.

Things I'd definitely change about modern warfare is how the spawn system works. Not so that you can spawn trap people but, so your not spawning within a 2 second radius constantly. I also think for players there should be a preset for each individual gun which sets from speed to then accuracy. Instead of doing all your load out yourself (call me lazy) or at least save load outs to each gun to quick change. Sort out more custom load outs rather than 5 too.

That's me.
Instrested to hear some more inputs on the franchise.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have got to say I enjoyed the simple days of waw/cod4/mw3.

Don't get me wrong, the games have came so far and so much more in graphics, just feel like call of duty went down hill adding futuristic stuff. Super jump call of dutys are a no go for me. Reminds me a lot of halo.

All in all, I really enjoyed ww2 and the current modern warfare. Can't fault much, both simple games and not overly confusing.

Things I'd definitely change about modern warfare is how the spawn system works. Not so that you can spawn trap people but, so your not spawning within a 2 second radius constantly. I also think for players there should be a preset for each individual gun which sets from speed to then accuracy. Instead of doing all your load out yourself (call me lazy) or at least save load outs to each gun to quick change. Sort out more custom load outs rather than 5 too.

That's me.
Instrested to hear some more inputs on the franchise.
There actually is a way to save presets for guns but I'd have to agree there needs to be more custom classes.

S

Smil3y

Reaction score
Sin$
My favourite is BO2 hands down, both the multiplayer and zombies experience along with the atmosphere there was just something about it. (Mob of the Dead?)

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
It took forever to level up in WW2. Coming from WW2, the graphics were different. Oh and Estate.

Top Bottom
Login
Register