What's new

Solved Thing you get console banned for?

• Thread starter Comparable
  • Start date
  • Views 661
C

Comparable

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone explain to me what you can get console banned for?

I already know that you get banned for JTAGS,Flashes,and Credit Card account stealing(Fraud)

My main questions is can you get banned for modding you gscore too high , modding your avatars skin color , modding ur gzone to ''none'', and modding your years played

Realiityy

Realiityy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
With ANY type of modding can potentially get you a console ban, even for the smallest things. Because by modding anything you are breaking the ToS by you and Microsoft.

DrZimbabwe

DrZimbabwe

Peace at Last
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
You only get account banned from those,Not console,But the ban amount depends on the offense and if its your first offense

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Consoles can be suspended from Xbox LIVE for a number of reasons including, but not limited to:

• Console tampering: Physically opening the Xbox and modifying it to play illegitimate software.
  • Online fraud: Attempting to social engineer users, take over Xbox LIVE accounts, or other fraudulent activities.
  • Repeat egregious violations: Multiple actions taken on accounts on the console by the Enforcement team for disrupting the service or impacting users.
And it's certainly not limited to what is mentioned above. People have received console bans for Gamerscore modding. Don't believe it? Try it for yourself.

Top Bottom
Login
Register