What's new

Discussion Thief steals copies of Black Ops! Leak incoming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BaneAu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys - I wrote an article about all of this hub-bub going on over at HookedGamers - http://n4g.com/news/628494/x360-retail-copies-of-black-ops-stolen-full-leak-imminent

Please let me know if I missed anything, but I'm pretty sure it covers everything known about the upcoming leak, Josh Olin's joining of xiso for a while and who and how :biggrin:

97SIRHB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how about you ommit my name from the article.

97SIRHB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i put money into that to< i lost the leak and money. I just saved ungodly's ***, thats the only reason nothing more. It will get leaked soon anyways.

L

Morgan 7s

Smellz Liek T33n Spirt
Reaction score
97SIRHB why should he take your name from the article its your fault for being a dumba**

E

Enckem

You shall not think!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Is he paying you something? Because I really don't see a reason why you had to do that to us.... Even if he's paying.

B

BaneAu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i put money into that to< i lost the leak and money. I just saved ungodly's ***, thats the only reason nothing more. It will get leaked soon anyways.

Hey - you put it on public domain my friend - your twitter account was findable publicly, unlike the forum posts, etc. Sorry dude, name sticks.

M

MAJE5TiK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys - I wrote an article about all of this hub-bub going on over at HookedGamers - http://n4g.com/news/...l-leak-imminent

Please let me know if I missed anything, but I'm pretty sure it covers everything known about the upcoming leak, Josh Olin's joining of xiso for a while and who and how :biggrin:

not 100% factual ..
infact based on what I was reading & seeing happen in realtime during the course of the day & across multiple forums alot reported is innacurate!

M

Mythic IV

Contributor
Reaction score

how about you get the f*** out you moron. Why are you on this site if you are going to be a ratty little snitch?

97SIRHB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is. There is way more to it. But im not saying s*** anymore. Whatever he says to me isnt getting put on the forums.

B

BaneAu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not 100% factual ..
infact based on what I was reading & seeing happen in realtime during the course of the day & across multiple forums alot reported is innacurate!

Hey MAJE5TiK, thanks for the reply.

Feel free to let me know what is innacurate if you like and I will ammend my post and thank you in it :smile: I want to make sure the article is as correct as possible

T

tom9892

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are these people even thinking of leaking it ??

97SIRHB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Doesnt look like its going to be happening anytime soon.

M

MAJE5TiK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey MAJE5TiK, thanks for the reply.

Feel free to let me know what is innacurate if you like and I will ammend my post and thank you in it :smile: I want to make sure the article is as correct as possible

actually I think treyarch/activisions main concern right now is not 360iso scavaging round & blundering up a leak!

but more so ..
"the internal beta is already leaked" & it's "security has already been bypassed" & mods are sure to follow....

http://twitter.com/X...tus/27681017529

K

KraaZe

Teh RevoLTz
Reaction score
Time for me to break into gamestop at 2am

X

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Can you like copy and paste it and send it to me in a pm I wanna read it but I am at school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom