What's new

Solved thermal paste?

M

m0dz10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey people.

just wondering if i could use anything around the house that would work as a thermal compount for a temp fix to try and see if a xbox will boot at all?

DrZimbabwe

DrZimbabwe

Peace at Last
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Thermal Paste isn't that expensive at all so just buy some,I got some off ebay for 1.00 for 5 packs of it.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no substitute for thermal paste. Arctic silver 5 is the best you can buy and actually lowers temps.

M

m0dz10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know, but this isnt for me its for my mate and he just wants me to find out if it the xbox will work and he dosent want to wait for thermal paste get posted and that :L

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
i know, but this isnt for me its for my mate and he just wants me to find out if it the xbox will work and he dosent want to wait for thermal paste get posted and that :L

There is nothing to substitute it, like I said a minute ago.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to radioshack and buy some thermal paste or buy some from whatever store you have that sells it.

Doing anything else will have a bad outcome.

Solo Dolo

iPY

Mr. Solo Dolo
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
hey people.

just wondering if i could use anything around the house that would work as a thermal compount for a temp fix to try and see if a xbox will boot at all?

Its never good to use temporary fixes for things like this, It can cause even more damage, your Gpu can burn out in a matter of seconds

Top Bottom
Login
Register