Theres two types of campers.Which are you?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by Lord Oryx, Feb 3, 2010 with 29 replies and 773 views.

1. Lord Oryx

Lord Oryx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    #1-Those who sit in a corner with models/rangers etc... and a HBS and wait for people to come to them. Those people are usually not much help to their team and don't go + 9-10 games

#2-Stragatic Campers(snipers fall into these categories)-These are the people who will find an area near a frequently traveled area and watch it and wait for people to come buy. They will not sit in a corner and often cover a large area. Once the person dies a few times they move onto a new area and do the same thing. The S.C will often watch over his/her area with protection at their back. These are the campers that get high KS and benifit the team.

#3-The dumb ****-This guy was probably dropped on their head as a child. This person goes to the most random corner of the map and lays there all match. This person rarely gets over 5 kills(if any) and usually no deaths as no one goes into that area(hence the low amount of kills) This person does nothing for the team and only makes them self look dumb.

So I ask which are you? I didn't count the 3rd guy as you only see these in FFA and they are very rare to find in any game mode.

2. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    I'm one of those campers who runs around with shotguns.

3. Novaa

Novaa Member

Ratings:
    I pretty much revolve around one erea with models, not just sitting there though, constantly running up and down so no one can get near me =)

4. XovreS

XovreS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't think I failed math as a kid, but I do believe that's 3 types.

I would be #2 in line however.

5. Bamboozled

Bamboozled Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. Poopsiedoopsie

Poopsiedoopsie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i dont camp i lurk. i just move around the whole map with a silenced weapon and cold blooded. i use uav counter uav and predator missle. it helps the team and you will probably go positive if your good

7. .Capacity

.Capacity Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i like to cover a section of a map. set up claymores with scavenger pro and i get 25+ kills every time.

8. Rebelution

Rebelution Flyer Fanatic

Ratings:
    Im a #2 intervention from above or tar fom above with coldblooded on HC=wargasm

9. OnePlayer

OnePlayer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol i was thinking the exact same thing :tongue:

Im 2 i watch over an area / building i don't just sit in a corner and have a powerful weapon. Its a game yes but its a military game and that is what you would do if you was in the army you cover an area you know will attract the enemy.

10. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Enthusiast

Ratings:
    im defenitly a camper #2. I never shotgun camped because it never earned me kills, while 20 minutes ago I went 18-5 by doing strategic camping with my .50 cal :thumbup:

11. Welthas

Welthas Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Run around with UMP Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro, Ninja Pro, Semtex, and flash... more of offensive than a camper.

12. Deeeezy

Deeeezy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I dont camp, i like women.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sniped Sniper

Sniped Sniper Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Strategic camper and UMP Ninja.

14. I Got Me some 24"s

I Got Me some 24"s Getting There

Ratings:
    number 2 when I do camp.

I've noticed I'm generally the 5 kills for the number 3 people.

15. KiKi

KiKi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the type of camper where after one guy dies, i switch out a bit and wait then get another kill then move on another spot then camp there then kill another guy ... rinse and repeat.

16. zCriMsoN

zCriMsoN Enthusiast

Ratings:
  17. xMoB GReeNFLaGx

xMoB GReeNFLaGx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I like how everyone says #2 no matter what :biggrin:

18. dEku

dEku Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I was a number 3 in one match today. I wanted to complete the challenge. But usually I'm a number 2 until I can't get any kills and then I switch weapons and run around and kill people.

19. Givesmewings8

Givesmewings8 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm a 2. I used to be a 3 back in the days of cod4 but then it came to me that I was in the wrong spots.

20. RobsterNasher

RobsterNasher Getting There

Ratings:
    traveled area and watch it and wait for people to come buy
    ill take it your number 3 as you were probs dropped on your head?
    its BY not BUY