What's new

Solved there is any Godmode at Deathmatch? GTA 5 Online PS4

ayaon1x

ayaon1x

Reaction score
Sin$
hi, i want to know if there is any godmode where i can use at deathmatches, captures, survivals etc.. I heard there is one method but never saw a tutorial.
also never saw any poll or discussion here about this aswell..
thk you

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there!

I don't believe there is an active Godmode exploit for activity jobs, like Deathmatches, Captures, ect.

There was one that utilized the use of Director Mode, but that has since been patched as far as I'm concerned.

Upvote 0
H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a thread I seen on here where you fly your deluxo through a wallbreach in the side of the ceo tower by the ferris wheel beach. You drive it up to top and into your ceo mechanic shop and there was more after that but I dont know. I couldn't get it to get through the wallbreach because it was so precise and it killed me.but if you did this glitch you could bring God mode into jobs.

Upvote 0
ayaon1x

ayaon1x

Reaction score
Sin$
There was a thread I seen on here where you fly your deluxo through a wallbreach in the side of the ceo tower by the ferris wheel beach. You drive it up to top and into your ceo mechanic shop and there was more after that but I dont know. I couldn't get it to get through the wallbreach because it was so precise and it killed me.but if you did this glitch you could bring God mode into jobs.
could u find that thread please? or use images that can help me understand better the method?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register