• Thread starter Slim Shady
  • Start date
  • Views 709
S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score

Logged on today and seen a new coming soon update. We will be getting a jetpack now in battle royal

what is everyone's thought's. I think it is a great idea and we can start putting our sniper skills to the test

C

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Ok, if I'm in the middle of a battle and that dude just decides to fly away like a bird, then best believe I'm uninstalling this game. If they dedicate a game mode directly to it then that would be more reasonable. They could also just make it like a glider now that I think about it since there isn't that much detail put into it besides that it's coming soon.

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, if I'm in the middle of a battle and that dude just decides to fly away like a bird, then best believe I'm uninstalling this game. If they dedicate a game mode directly to it then that would be more reasonable. They could also just make it like a glider now that I think about it since there isn't that much detail put into it besides that it's coming soon.
I uninstalled after the hand cannon update games trash now

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
As C Cozz said, if it's not entirely unreasonable, then I think it'll be good fun. If I'm in mid-battle with someone and they fly off into the sunset, then I'm not gonna be too happy. Hopefully they haven't made it too OP.

420Kyle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will be less common than a scar

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
Just saw a post that said the game files claim that it will require refuelling, so it shouldn’t be too OP, depending on how quickly it runs out of fuel.

Top Bottom