Thanks for that extremely informative post :thumbdown:

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
And how do you know this, dont say "Someone modded the game and killed me doing so" c\use that just means they killed you around here, we need some solid proof of modding.

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
alexjowen said:
And how do you know this, dont say "Someone modded the game and killed me doing so" c\use that just means they killed you around here, we need some solid proof of modding.

He is probably talking about for PC. . . Aimbots and wall hacks have already been made, and passed the VAC system, and made their way into multiplayer. . . So that's probably what he is talking about because there are NO mods for MP on the console versions. . .

There was a video on youtube showing the mods off, but it was removed. . . The PC community is pretty pissed because IW didn't put a bann system in besides the VAC system. The system they are using is obviously not very well made. And there is no way for the host to bann the player.

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:

Lol yeah that's what I meant. I'm just assuming that's what he is talking about. I call anything that has to do with messing with a games mechanics mods lol not matter what platform. I'm just to used to messing with xbox instead of PC lol.

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
joshandrok said:
Lol yeah that's what I meant. I'm just assuming that's what he is talking about. I call anything that has to do with messing with a games mechanics mods lol not matter what platform. I'm just to used to messing with xbox instead of PC lol.
Ya there are hacks but here we talk about xbox360 more than PC. And yes TGS and Organner and more have developed hacks already. Were in process of the MW2 Aimbot.

15qursn.jpg

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:
Ya there are hacks but here we talk about xbox360 more than PC. And yes TGS and Organner and more have developed hacks already. Were in process of the MW2 Aimbot.

15qursn.jpg

MW2 hacks are already out. . . Including aimbot and everything else. And if you're talking about "making" an aimbot for 360, then it's not going to work.

Call of Duty Hacks COD Hacks

Pieceman

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm so glad I don't game on my computer. I would be severely pissed off if I spend $60 on a game and on day 2 of the release there are already hacks out.

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
joshandrok said:
MW2 hacks are already out. . . Including aimbot and everything else. And if you're talking about "making" an aimbot for 360, then it's not going to work.

Call of Duty Hacks COD Hacks
No im talking about a new improved Hack that will have perfect hit detection while speed hack and all i have seen the .pub and its terrible. All it has is a crap aimbot with esp and that's it.

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:
No im talking about a new improved Hack that will have perfect hit detection while speed hack and all i have seen the .pub and its terrible. All it has is a crap aimbot with esp and that's it.

The video that I saw of it in action looked pretty good. A guy had an LMG and burst fired about 3 times and from across the map got about 6 headshots without even aiming at anything. . . I don't know how much better you would want it to be. Either way, I wouldn't pay for it no matter how good it is because eventually your just going to be completely banned from the game. . .

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
joshandrok said:
The video that I saw of it in action looked pretty good. A guy had an LMG and burst fired about 3 times and from across the map got about 6 headshots without even aiming at anything. . . I don't know how much better you would want it to be. Either way, I wouldn't pay for it no matter how good it is because eventually your just going to be completely banned from the game. . .
So why even ask for them lmao what do you want a legit hack haha FAIL.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
this thread is pointless. The first post in this thread is equivalent to the following post:
There's a giant exploit in vBulletin so that anyone can view the admin cp. I just don't know how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register